Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing a Zip air locker. Complete write up with pictures and step by step

I did a write up on the last Zip air locker I installed. I put alot of time in to this, hoping to show how easy just a air locker can be to install. If you were on the fence before about installing one and just needed a lil push and pictures then this might be all you need. IF you were not even thinking you might be able to do it, you might still not be able to and might want to look in to some help or hiring someone though.

You have just installed the Air Selectable Yukon Zip locker. Just install the cover, and the recommended oil for your application, and your done.

The air source is a Full other install and not covered in this write up. The recommended air supply though, as noted by Yukon.
    Notes on air supply
    The following air supply requirements must be met in order for the unit to work properly:
    • Unit must maintain at least 85 PSI.
    • Unit must not exceed 110 PSI at any time.
    • Clean air must be provided as to not clog the air lines.
    Solenoid must be mounted in relatively close proximity to the air supply.

The air line routing is Essential for failure free operation. If the air line is installed out of harms way and away from heat or not allowed to rub on other items, your Yukon Zip air locker should be trouble free & reliable, every time you engage it.

RWK HAUS SUPPLY HAS INSTALLED THE YUKON ZIP LOCKER IN MOST EVERY APPLICATION AND NO TWO APPLICATIONS ARE THE SAME. THIS IS A GUIDE ONLY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS BEFORE OR DURING INSTALL, IT IS RECOMMENEDED THAT A PROFESSIONAL IS CONTACTED.

RWK HAUS SUPPLY WOULD BE GLAD TO ASSIST WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.
    714-875-2414
    www.RWKHausSupply.com
    *Ricky Bobby* "I'm on FIRE!"... "I'm on FIRE!"...
Working...
X