Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clocking Ring

Need to Rent a Clocking Ring for installing a AW4 Trans in a TJ.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Guess you and Beau are in the same boat time to have one made

Comment

Hey! Art make one for us. Check out the email I sent to your email address.

Comment

If no one comes up with one in a couple of days. I can buy one for about $60.00.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

I have one. Who's coming to get it?
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Kurt are you going to Big Bear this weekend ? I sure one of us could meet you at the bottom of the mountain. If that would work for you. Or any place that works for you.
            Last edited by curtis; 04-27-12, 10:55 AM.

Comment

I can pic it up after 3:30 as Im working in brea right now. Or meet off any freeway to pick it up if you going to bigbear this weekend. I will be going to BB on Cinco de mayo run with Mike next sat also. Either way Curtis and I could use one to make drilling those holes alot easier. I will be responsible for getting it back to you either drop it of or I will ship it priority mail with delivery confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
                I can pic it up after 3:30 as Im working in brea right now. Or meet off any freeway to pick it up if you going to bigbear this weekend. I will be going to BB on Cinco de mayo run with Mike next sat also. Either way Curtis and I could use one to make drilling those holes alot easier. I will be responsible for getting it back to you either drop it of or I will ship it priority mail with delivery confirmation.
                PMd you

Comment

OOP! Actually meant to say I can pick it monday after 3:30 after I get off work. Take me about a 30-45 min in traffic to get to la habra .

Comment

Thanks a bunch Kurt. I guest you and Beau have the pick up figure out.

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                      Thanks a bunch Kurt. I guest you and Beau have the pick up figure out.
                      Curtis,
                      Im sure you talked to Beau already. When you're done with the ring let me know and we'll figure out a deal to get it back to me. I'm thinking you pay for us to fly to Hawaii and you can give it to me there...

Comment

OK ,but what happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii.:wink: LOL

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                          OK ,but what happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii.:wink: LOL
                          Of course, wouldn't want anyone getting jealous...

Comment

Working...
                          X