Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4130 u-joint

You guys using or know anything good or bad about Superiors new 760 4130 chromoly u-joint ?
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Never heard of it. Is it like a CTM
    You can make it

Comment

Yea the center is the same as CTM but it has needle bearnig caps. They told me if you break one it would be the cap, and you just replace the cap with a 760 cap. but it's for the DD so you don't need to grease it all the time I have tistwed an evo axle and taken out two R&Ps . But never a 5-760 u-joint with circle clips. So why change?
      Last edited by curtis; 09-27-11, 07:44 PM.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
        Yea the center is the same as CTM but it has needle bearnig caps. They told me if you break one it would be the cap, and you just replace the cap with a 760 cap. but it's for the DD so you don't need to grease it all the time I have tistwed an evo axle and taken out two R&Ps . But never a 5-760 u-joint with circle clips. So why change?
        If you haven't broken a stock spicer U joint yet then why not stick with what works

Comment

Working...
        X