Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever concider Air Lockers. I can ship to your door both front and rear with compressor for 1400$ and 105$ more for the HD air up ARB compressor that will do tires, etc..

Can have em there tomorrow if you want.. :-)
    *Ricky Bobby* "I'm on FIRE!"... "I'm on FIRE!"...

Comment

That is a steal Shant, like it or not ARB's are about as good as it gets

Comment

Originally posted by ROBERTK View Post
        Ever concider Air Lockers. I can ship to your door both front and rear with compressor for 1400$ and 105$ more for the HD air up ARB compressor that will do tires, etc..

Can have em there tomorrow if you want.. :-)
        Thanks Robert but I have already made my purchase.

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
        That is a steal Shant, like it or not ARB's are about as good as it gets
        Art, true as it may be, ARB's are not for me. I have installed the Auburn in the rear and tested it by crawling up a light post in reverse, oh my, I never knew my jeep can do such a thing. I'm going to upload it and post it shortly.
        I stumbled upon the Extra Credit obstacle on Cakewalk yesterday and boy that was a nice obstacle. The Auburn is A-OK on my list

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Shant,

Great to hear that you are happy with the upgrade. Just opened more doors for you, and more scrapes, scatches, dents, dings.....Well you know how that goes

Comment

Thanks my friend

Comment

That poor Jeep has no idea what it's in for lol

Comment

Sorry the video quality is horrible. Auburn Ected installed in the rear. Works great.
                http://youtu.be/9cbURAHMgT4

Comment

Eaton E Locker installed in the front. This test was conducted on pavement which is not recommended but oh well, I had to do it
                  http://youtu.be/kDQlSP0URYw

Comment

Who is the slick car salesman, I wouldn't buy a bicycle from him lol
                    Looks good Shant, got to do something with the front bumper though

Comment

Working...
                    X