Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OX locker

My front end has a part time clicking noise, and at one time both wheels wern't turning, it did see high rpms that day, a buddy said I will soon be replacing it, has anyone had this problem?

I had the clicking noise and it was the main cross pin that had broke.

Comment

Originally posted by idylgladefarms View Post
      My front end has a part time clicking noise, and at one time both wheels wern't turning, it did see high rpms that day, a buddy said I will soon be replacing it, has anyone had this problem?
      When was the last time you adjusted the cable?
      Check out .

Comment

I haven,t adjusted the cable, only has 2000 miles from install

Comment

It seems hard to believe it would need adjusting since it pushing the cable and not pulling but I had to adjust mine. I would try adjusting it before anything else.
          Check out .

Comment

I'll give it a shot, thanks for the input, I hope nothing is broke, just fix it and beat it

Comment

DJ I still don't know how the hell you broke your main cross pin! I mean I know you love that skinny pedal but c'mon!

As for the adjustment, it's pretty common to have to adjust stuff after a few miles & everything gets settled in.
              :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

As soon as I can get the shed warmed up and soom tractors moved I'll let ya know what I find, I drove her out on the lake today and it works if not under a lot of abuse, so I lean to the adjustment idea,
                thanks for the in put , any other ideas are more then welcome

Comment

We found the adjustment out, this happend when when the cable got smashed and goofed up the threads , it's all good, now I'll keep an eye on it, ice and snow was the cause of all this, and I might have been a little rough on her too.

Comment

Working...
                  X