Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
    By the way I have a auburn electric locker in the rear do you really think turning sharp with an automatic lunchbox locker will be an issue as long as the rear is unlocked.
    Well if you're in 4WD, yes I do think so. You won't hear me crying about it, but when that front is engaged it is harder to turn sharply than with an open diff. It wants to point the wheels straight.
    holes = cowbell

Comment

0u812 i kinda agree with u about the search thing. therre has been times u have posted to me to go search for what im looking for and i cant figure it out. but just for future reference what is the best way to search this forum. i have clicked the search button on the topp little toolbar and typed in something and then theres a whole nother box full of specifics that it asks. half of the time when ur searching for what ur looking for u might not know all those little specifics that it asks u to narrow the search. maybe the veterans can help us out on this.

Comment

Heres a good write by Stu Olsen. http://www.stu-offroad.com/misc/locker-1.htm

Comment

I run a detroit in the rear in my 44 and an ARB up front in my 30. Two benefits I reap are: I only run the detroit for as long as i can and that helps keep my 30 alive longer. I run my ARB off my OBA set up and only hit the switch to activate it when i am stuck and NEED it.
          Secondly when in tight situations like areas in truckhaven when you are in a tight squeeze or gully and you have to make tight turns, you can turn off the locker. With it on the ARB (which is a spool) will bind your steering to the point that it will not turn at all.

Also i just like the whistle sound when i turn it off! :yay:
          1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
            I think I tend to be the pain in the a$$ to say go search for it. But honestly, I don't really like our search feature. It is so hard to find what you are looking for and if you guess wrong you have to wait 60 seconds to try again. It’s hard to find what you are looking for. I usually Google what I am looking for and find it in MJR faster than I can search for it here. Maybe I am doing it wrong.
            Maybe you should try our "search" feature. :cactus::devil::cactus:
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
            X