• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm second!

4 popper yjs get no respect...I love mine
    yjchris

the old tired YJ 4 popers like to be alone lol
    2001 TACOJ-7 with RE 6" long arm kit and 4" all pro lonp travel leaf springs in the rear with 37" MTR's, Kilby's gas tank skid plate, 4XDoctors rocker panels, Skid Row engine skid and steering box skid plate, M.O.R.E steering brace etc.. 99 Toyota Tacoma rear axle with 4.10's and E-locker, and 78 HP Dana 44 front with waggy axle shafts, flat tops, manual hubs, with chevy brakes.

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

I have see guys like you on the trail.. Making up for some kind of short commings..it mite be a 13year old yj.but its payed for....I love showing guys like you up.you put everything you can buy on your tj and think that makes you a good driver
      yjchris

Comment

Originally posted by yjchris
        I have see guys like you on the trail.. Making up for some kind of short commings..it mite be a 13year old yj.but its payed for....I love showing guys like you up.you put everything you can buy on your tj and think that makes you a good driver
        right on . . . I agree. Although he did do some fab work on his TJ, I will give him that. But all the fab work in the world cant make up for a bad attitude.
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
        X