Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i called the shop today and told him that he used the wrong fluid; he assured me Dexron was ok to use but i told him he had to change it. Got an appointment tomorrow to flush it out Thanks for all the info.

Comment

Originally posted by rd3100 View Post
      So i called the shop today and told him that he used the wrong fluid; he assured me Dexron was ok to use but i told him he had to change it. Got an appointment tomorrow to flush it out Thanks for all the info.
      Here you go, right out of the Factory Service Manual:

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Duke, I showed your post to the tranny guy; he got a little bothered and said, "oh there's always these guys on forums who think they know more than mechanics.:" But then i thought, dude, it's coming straight from the Factory Svs manual, how can you dispute that. LOL

Thanks

Comment

Duke, I showed your post to the tranny guy; he got a little bothered and said, "oh there's always these guys on forums who think they know more than mechanics.:" But then i thought, dude, it's coming straight from the Factory Svs manual, how can you dispute that. LOL

Thanks
          Rd,
          Two things. First, tell that guy there are alot of guys posing as mechanincs out there, and he may be one of them. Then go find another mechanic.
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks
            No problem, hope everything works out.
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
            X