Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• throttle body spacers

im looking to get a throttle body spacer but not sure what kind to get. does anyone have them and what kind and did you notice a difference in power and or gas milage. i have a 97 cherokee sport with a 4.0 auto and a k&n fipk kit.
    wrench, wheel, wreck, repeat.:yay: :shout:MUD MUD MUD I LOVE MUD CANT GO AROUND IT GOTA GO THROUGH IT!!

I got one with the aem brute intake. I noticed it has more power but I also already had a magnaflow exhaust.

But from what I hear you dont really gain power from this stuff.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by towering_xj View Post
      im looking to get a throttle body spacer but not sure what kind to get. does anyone have them and what kind and did you notice a difference in power and or gas milage. i have a 97 cherokee sport with a 4.0 auto and a k&n fipk kit.
      I Have a poweraid spacer, it was one of the first mods i did, at the time i "think" there was an inprovment. Now with all the other stuff thats done to the eng,trans,tires,ect,ect, i realy dont know anymore, but its cheep. I have herd both sides of the issue and im happy with whatever it dose or dosen't do and the little color splash is kinda cool.
      Under a black flag we shall sail.

Comment

Working...
      X