Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Line HELP

Hey -

My inline is a beutiful Straight 6 which moves my '82 Renegade.

Last year I replaced my Carter M6737 (AX6737) Fuel pump - and now I need to replace the line that feeds from the pump to my Carb.

I have been searching for this line - it was actually a "metal" line - bent special for the jeep - but I would be happy to go to a nice flexible fuel line.

Actually what I need help finding is the "sending line" from my fuel pump - the pump has a femal connector - and I need to have some kind of line with a male screw on the end that attaches to the pump - - or any hint on how to get around this. Otherwise I am going to miss out on a great "top down" season.

THX

CJ Fuel Line

Whatever you do, PLEASE make sure you relocate the fuel line and fuel filter AWAY FROM THE EXHAUST MANIFOLD. That's an engine fire waiting to happen.
    Jeep = Just Empty Every Pocket or Just Expect Every Problem

Comment

Quad tech has hard lines or you can make your own by getting steel line from a home improvement Lowes Homedepot ect. They will have both compression fits or farvel your choice
      [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
      In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

make your own, you can pick up a bender at hf tools and some line. you could use copper line. i just think that is would be cool to have copper line.

i want this jeep

Comment

Working...
        X