X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is great!

first, the link

www.smogmasters.com

This guy use to have a shop next to my work. He shut down, and moved. While recently looking for someone that will work on my Jeep because it failed smog (with the Howell TBI), a friend said to just take it to Dale. I was unaware that Dale had moved several blocks away, but was still in business.

I took my Jeep in today, and he is more than happy to work out my problems! He has the smoke tester to test my failed evap system. His estimate: $170. I know this will go higher, but it is a happy start!

While shooting the breeze with Dale, a guy pulls in. Dales askes him, "why the f#$# do you have to stop by EVER TIME I HAVE A JEEP IN HERE!?" (Gives you an idea of his "hospitality") The guy introduces himself to me as a fellow Jeeper, with an 1980 CJ7 that Dale just finished helping him put the final touches on installing a Chevy 350 with an Auto tranny. This guy had just recently visited the same smog referee as I, and got his Jeep certified.

It was nice to find a Jeep friendly mechanic who doesn't care what you are running, but will assist you with what you need!

I will of course update and give kudos if all goes well!

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post
    first, the link

www.smogmasters.com

This guy use to have a shop next to my work. He shut down, and moved. While recently looking for someone that will work on my Jeep because it failed smog (with the Howell TBI), a friend said to just take it to Dale. I was unaware that Dale had moved several blocks away, but was still in business.

I took my Jeep in today, and he is more than happy to work out my problems! He has the smoke tester to test my failed evap system. His estimate: $170. I know this will go higher, but it is a happy start!

While shooting the breeze with Dale, a guy pulls in. Dales askes him, "why the f#$# do you have to stop by EVER TIME I HAVE A JEEP IN HERE!?" (Gives you an idea of his "hospitality") The guy introduces himself to me as a fellow Jeeper, with an 1980 CJ7 that Dale just finished helping him put the final touches on installing a Chevy 350 with an Auto tranny. This guy had just recently visited the same smog referee as I, and got his Jeep certified.

It was nice to find a Jeep friendly mechanic who doesn't care what you are running, but will assist you with what you need!

I will of course update and give kudos if all goes well!
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
    X