• Show
Clear All

somebody break this tie!!!
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
      somebody break this tie!!!
      OK! I broke the tie.

I like the painted wheels and maybe the grill, but the hood just looks out of place to me...

EDIT: Wow, just noticed that this thread is already a couple of months old. Mike...did you paint it?
      -Bob
      '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by steelman View Post
        OK! I broke the tie.
        You did??? I see 9 to 9... :devil::devil::devil:
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I dig it Mike . . . and like many have said, it would be different. I kinda think the doors could use something to blend them into the whole scheme...maybe the black from the hood could go in the indented part around the door latch??? Just my :2:
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

I would reverse the scheme with black on the raised portion of the hood. It would be sort of like the old Mopar paint to keep the sun out of the driver's eyes.
            Never the last trail!:cactus:

Comment

Originally posted by steelman View Post
              EDIT: Wow, just noticed that this thread is already a couple of months old. Mike...did you paint it?
              not committed to the body yet but will probably do the rims soon. i'll be looking for a grey that i like as i have a few other things to paint right now.
              03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

If you like it then just go for it.

I really like flat black and am thinking about taking a couple days off and going to 29 Palms, where the auto hobby shop has a paint booth and doing mine..

75$ for 3 days in the booth + the "Weapons" is awesome.

If you really like your jeep, you will look back at it as you walk into your house/work/store. Will you do that if you repaint your hood?

PS: I think it looks like a raccoon and wouldn't paint it like you want. Solid colors are much more appealing on jeeps IMO. my .02

Comment

Working...
                X