Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New suspension seats

I bought some new seats at the Morongo off road swap meet. The have a little more bling factor than I'm used to but they were custom seats that someone ordered but didn't pick up and the price was good so I figured that I'd get em'. I put them in today, so the stock seats are for sale. You can see the stock ones in the first pic. I'm also going to start the build on the TJ in about a month, so what comes off goes up for sale. I'm going to do a rear stretch, put a D60 under it, HP D60 in front, custom fab a long arm suspension with coilovers (full width). I've already got most of the items I need to get the back half going.....still looking for for a driver side drop front D60 that won't brake the bank.

I'll list some of the items that I'll be selling in the near future.

Super 35 w/RockCrusher diff cover, 4.56
    Dana 30 w/EZ locker 4.56 Craine diff cover
    Pro Comp short arm suspension
    Rear Bilstein 5100 shocks for 4" lift less than 1000 mi on them
    Sound bar
    Front ACOS
    RE adjustable rear uppers (may go with the sale of the pro comp SA susp)

I'll either sell the 35" MTR's with the street lock wheels (5) or the wheels separate depending on the deal I can find on 8 lug wheels.

More to come as it comes off...stay tuned

[IMG][/IMG]
    1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

those are some pretty slick lookin seats there!

How often does this MB swap meet go? I've never heard of it before, but then I don't get out much either.
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

I've been out in the Palm Desert area for about 6 years. This year is the first I heard of it. XJKevin posted it up on MJR a couple weeks before the event. I hope they have it every year. Most of the stuff was general off road stuff, not jeep specific, although there was some jeep stuff out there.

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8219

Comment

SWEET!!! those are amazing seats, i love the graphic on them!! nice find.

Comment

Originally posted by sam 15 View Post
          I've been out in the Palm Desert area for about 6 years. This year is the first I heard of it. XJKevin posted it up on MJR a couple weeks before the event. I hope they have it every year. Most of the stuff was general off road stuff, not jeep specific, although there was some jeep stuff out there.

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8219
          Yup, of course I missed that post. :angry: My "to buy" list is so staggeringly long that any discounts are necessary!
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

wow i like those seats and your plans, havent seen you in forever, was wondering what youv been up to//Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
              wow i like those seats and your plans, havent seen you in forever, was wondering what youv been up to//Kevin
              Mostly working......now in LA LA land, then going home to the Desert on the weekends. I haven't had much time to wheel but keep up to date by checking the board.....I should really try to get out at least once before I start tearing my junk down. I wanted to have it started by now, but some parts are on back order so I'll wait until they are in.

Were able to make the Morongo swap meet? I picked up the seats and 2 coilovers at prices that I could not pass up. Thanks for the heads up on that one. Missed out on a few more deals because I didn't nab them when I had the chance and were gone when I went back......snooze you looze.

Comment

Nice seats Rick, still going with the 60's?
                97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Britain View Post
                  Nice seats Rick, still going with the 60's?
                  Yup.....got the rear........looking for a front.....still collecting parts in build preparation.....I still want to check out your hydro assist

Comment

Get it done Rick so we can hit some tasty trails!

bty hydro steer not toally happy with it yet, it works but not to par yet. Get in touch with Blaine or Erik, Erik installed Blaines pump setup.Looks killer
                    Last edited by Britain; 04-19-07, 12:21 PM.
                    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                    WEB site

Comment

D60 front

Rick, I saw a posting at 4West for a D60 someone was selling. I can get the info for you if you'd like.
                      Todd

Comment

Thanks for looking out for me, medic....I found one a few weeks back.
                        HP D60 kingpin from a 79 ford w/4.10's to match the rear. Got lucky and the guy was close to my house so he even delivered.

Unfortunately, the project got put on hold for a bit, but I'll post pics when I get started.

Once again, thanks for remembering me on the D60'

Rick

Comment

Rick,
                          Good to hear you got the front end. I am finally getting my TJ built up the way I've wanted. Can't wait to go to Big Bear and use it when it's done.

Comment

Working...
                          X