Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• painting the inside

so the inside of my hardtop is white, and i want it black like everything else, any ideas on a good paint to use on it? also, my interior is thrashed. got a few holes in the front seats, so im thinking racing seats, but are they comfy for daily driver? a 5-point would be cool, just to have one. anyways, ideas? suggestions? all apretiated

thanks

Hurricane

everyday spray paint would work for the roof just fine. but what are you doing about that heat thing? differnt topic but maybe if you got some material, like an old blanket and found a way to "tack" it up? that would kill two birds with one stone?
    :devil: Giffer

Comment

its really warm here now all of a sudden, like minus 5-10 the last few days, i havent really thought about it, cause like last week it was minus 40, its almost like im living in alberta again

Comment

Depending on the manufacturer, racing seats can be really comfy. With the harness, driving is supposed to get less comfortable, because you're strapped in allt he time. I saw something that I really liked, were the stock seats out of a Subaru Impreza. Corbeau makes what LOOKS to be some comfortable seats, but my advice is to look around, and find some opinions of people who own racing seats, and see what is the best suited seat for you and your price range.
        WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
        [_____]
        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
        []--o---[]

Comment

thanks wonderboy, thats some good advice, does anyone on mjr have racing seats? ya, the subaru's are nice, i drove a impreza wrx and man was that thing fast

Comment

There was a guy on here (Can't remember who had it.), but they had a Jeep that they'd put Subaru seats in. They were blue and black seats, on a black jeep...oh my did they look hot!
            WTF Mate?

______
            [_____]
            (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
            []--o---[]

Comment

sounds nice, i wonder if i could find one at a wrecker and salvage the seats
              i wonder if its a hard thing to convert, but ya it does sound hot

Comment

Hmm....it may not be too hard. Just take the sliders off your seats, and bolt to the subaru seats. If you have to, fill the subaru seat's existing mountin holes with an epoxy or something so that you can drill up some new holes to bolt on your sliders! Sounds like a day job, but doesn't sound insanely difficult...
                WTF Mate?

______
                [_____]
                (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                []--o---[]

Comment

ya, or use the good ole mig welder to tac that stuff together, thats my fav

Comment

if your the only one the will ever drive the jeep, tacking them down is the best idea!! hahaha. i would take the time to make sure its done right.
                    :devil: Giffer

Comment

the problem is, everyone wants to drive my jeep, and they kinda need to move, to allow the people in the back more room//any room

Comment

Working...
                      X