Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanson ZJ Rear Bumper

When the 4wd parts catalog arrived in late July and they offered the new Hanson rear bumpers w/tire carriers I emailed Hanson and ordered one direct. The Hanson bumpers flow smooth and look great and I am really happy with my Hanson front bumper. Paul emailed me back and told me they were at least one month away from shipping. I emailed Paul again in September and he told me once again that they were still one month away from shipping. I called Hanson in early October and spoke to Jeremiah. He told me that they were having some production issues and that the bumpers w/tire carriers were prematurely released in the 4wd catalog and that they were still one month from being shipped. I saw the Hanson ZJ at the Off Road Expo in Pomona on October 8 and the bumper/tire carrier/gas skid package looked great. I talked to Scott, the head fabricator, and he told me of some of the issues that they were having and he hoped to have them resolved soon. I spoke with Jeremiah in early November and he told me that the bumper package would ship in 2 weeks. I called just before Thanksgiving and talked to Scott and was told 2 more weeks. I talked to Scott again in Early December and he promised me I would have the package before the new year. I talked with Jeremiah in mid December and he gave me a $300 discount for all the time I had been waiting for the package to arrive. Jeremiah called me on Thursday 12-28 and told me the bumper, tire carrier and gas tank skid had shipped. They arrived (without instructions) around 1pm on Friday 12-29 and I had it installed before dark.

I spent Friday on the trail in Rowher Flat and after the first day I can say that I am happy with the sturdiness of the tire carrier and the latching system.

http://www.hansonoffroad.com/zj9398-...8fc79f3956eda5
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Nice Fish. The parts look great! With a $300 discount you cant beat it with a stick. haha
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Thats kind wierd,I ordered mine at the expo and had it in 3 weeks.I did not get the tire carrier though. I also ordered the rockers but they won't be ready till late Jan-feb.They gave me a great deal because I already have the front bumper,$800+ free shipping,for rockers & bumper.

95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

Working...
      X