Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the stock speaker sizes?

OK!! I gotta YJ...right? Cause it's hip to be square, blah blah blah. UM, I'm wondering what is the stock front speaker sizes? are they both 4x6's or what? Cause my driver side is totally blown and it's driving me nuts.
    WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
    [_____]
    (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
    []--o---[]

go to a pep boys, you can look up any speaker size in any car on there little display computer (at least the one i go to) and it will tell you all the stock speaker sizes in any car.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I don't know if I've got a pep boys anywhere near where I live... O.o
      WTF Mate?

______
      [_____]
      (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
      []--o---[]

Comment

any type of autozone etc... and whats the O.o mean after all your posts?
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Think of the "O's" as a set of eyes. O.o kinda like a raise the eybrow squinty thing....and yeah we have autozones here. I may just take it up to Sound Depot, a specialty store near me.
          WTF Mate?

______
          [_____]
          (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
          []--o---[]

Comment

they are both 4x6 in the front, and a big pita to pull out and replace.
            I have a Jeep

Comment

Originally posted by YJwonderboy
              OK!! I gotta YJ...right? Cause it's hip to be square, blah blah blah. UM, I'm wondering what is the stock front speaker sizes? are they both 4x6's or what? Cause my driver side is totally blown and it's driving me nuts.
              www.crutchfield.com is a great AV site that allows you to put your vehicle in and it will tell you the items that will fit your vehicle.
              There are lots of great accessories stricly for jeeps out there. www.quadratec.com is another good one.
              I have a TJ which is a 4x6 as well I think they are the same. I recently replaced the stock speakers with a 4x6 plate by Polk that has a 3 1/2" mid and a separate tweeter. I have never heard such great sound out of such a small set of speakers.

Comment

Working...
              X