Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WetLands 90YJ
    replied
    I'm definitley getting the Sylvania Xenarc HID system, plus all the KC HID lights i'm gonna have all over my rig!!!!

I Love it!!

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    Response to King4wd

Actually, it was a semi first, then it was a dump truck of sort while we were in Brianhead that put the whole clear through it. It was while I was driving and you (honey) were on the mountain bike trails.

Leave a comment:

• king4wd
    replied
    I didn't go that far. After losing a light to a rock, courtesy a passing semi, I replaced them with the $15 Sylvania halogens. They're brighter than stock, but nowhere close to the HID lights you see on a lot of new cars.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    MUD? what's that?
    j/k, good point. i'll let you know what i find out. thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    thanks for the info. was it worth the upgrade? noticible difference in the blinding of others? hehehe
    yes, I saw a noticeable difference in brightness and pattern. It was well worth the upgrade, BUT the lenses got ruined the first time I ran through some mud. The lights filled full of muddy water. Thats why I suggest using quality lenses.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    thanks for the info. was it worth the upgrade? noticible difference in the blinding of others? hehehe

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Hey Sarah, I upgraded the lights in my Cherokee to those onse that accept the H4 bulbs. If you are going to go that route, I would spend the little extra money and get good quality lenses(IPF) and bulbs, and upgrade the wiring as well. If you are not going to go this way, then I cant help you.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    started a topic Headlight upgrades?

Headlight upgrades?

Has anyone upgraded their headlights to those super-bright ones that are like 25 bucks each? They look cool, but I'm wondering how much brighter they actually are, and if they're worth the loot!
Working...
X