Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumper Lighting

I would like to be led in the right direction for this. I want to get a set of lights to put on the front bumper of my '03 TJ X. I was thinking about the KC Titanium Series as a set. But I see lot's of choices out there. In fact I'm looking at the newest Quadratec catalog right now. I'm not doing any real off-roading right now so the lights are more for 'show' then anything else. But I want to invest in the right set. Could someone please guide me to the light....
    Live to fly, fly to live, Aces High

i have the kc daylighters 100watts
    they do good - rick's got the 150watters and they are just brighter. the tops of my daylighters are turning grey though from the desert sun - but that will about fry anything!

i think it's a matter of how much you want to spend. cetrov got the harbor freight ones - ask him how they do.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Thank you for the input. I'll shoot cetrov a msg. and get his thoughts as well. Money isn't really a concern so I'm cool with spending a little bit more. Thanks!
      Live to fly, fly to live, Aces High

Comment

I have been pretty happy with my Hella's. I have Hella fogs on the bumper and Piaa super bright a$$ driving lights on windsheild brackets. Lights everything up real nice.
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
        X