Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound Bar Flip

Has anyone flipped their sound bar so its forward of the sportbar?
    Is it a hassle?
    :beer: Is Good.....

I have done. It is not a hassle to do. I'm 5'11" and I found it extremely annoying to the point I just got rid of the sound bar completely. It will literally be directly over your head once you flip it.
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Can you hear your stereo any better, I run a Bikini/Windjammer/Duster configuration year long so I thought it be a good idea to have the speakers inside.
      :beer: Is Good.....

Comment

My main problem with the sound bar flip was how it sounded. With a speaker directly above my head it total ruined the stereo image of the song.
        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by jetmech
          Can you hear your stereo any better, I run a Bikini/Windjammer/Duster configuration year long so I thought it be a good idea to have the speakers inside.
          you can always stick an amp under your seat or in the lock-a-trunk ... then you can hear your music from anywhere, hehe. i found that running the center straps of the windjammer kind of loose helped the sound get through the top a little better. i also think i've seen windjammer screens instead of windows, if you have a safari top that could shield out any rain.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

i dont know the measurements but you could look for a yj soundbar, mine is mounted on the front bars.

Comment

Working...
            X