Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plug them holes!

When I installed my Garvin Wilderness bumper and spare tire carrier, I naturally had to remove the stock spare carrier and this has left me with some empty threaded holes in my Wrangler tailgate. I'd like to find some plastic or rubber plugs to cover the holes, but I haven't had any luck locating them. My friend used some allen-headed set screws that he painted, but it didn't take long for the rust to start bleeding through the paint and they look like cra..., uh shi.......bad! Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

These guys have everything. I have one right around the corner from me. The place is a mind blower.....I can walk around there for an hour just checking out all of the things that I need or better yet "now I know where to get one of those if I ever needed one". Tell one of the guys that work there what you are doing and he'll find something for you.

McFadden-Dale Industrial Hardware Map 1851 E Edinger Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705 714 550-7122.

www.mcfadden-dale.com

HTH,

L1
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]ANGRY MIDDLE CLASS WHITE GUY![/COLOR]

Comment

How about the lowest buck fix of them all? Just put the bolts back in the tailgate that held the factory tire carrier in place. That's what 99% of everyone I know who has a bumper with built in tire carrier does & it works real good to seal out water.

Rick OllllllO
      " [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Life-is-Good![/COLOR] "
      Rick W6RE

Comment

or just leave them out. After a while you wont notice, unless your REALLY anal!
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
        X