Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center Caps

Need some center caps for my new to me rims. I am trying to find a flat snap-in style that has 3.25 diam. All I am finding are the ones that stick out a few inches or snap-on ones are 2.25 - 2.5 inches.

Any suggestions other that having some machined then welded on?
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Originally posted by nagal
    Need some center caps for my new to me rims. I am trying to find a flat snap-in style that has 3.25 diam. All I am finding are the ones that stick out a few inches or snap-on ones are 2.25 - 2.5 inches.

Any suggestions other that having some machined then welded on?
    why?
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
      why?
      Because I dont like the look of wheels with missing center caps. Some of us actually care how are Jeeps look
      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Because I dont like the look of wheels with missing center caps. Some of us actually care how are Jeeps look
        Gotcha!
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Whatever!

Center Caps Suck! Just my opinion .....But if you must havem I may have what you need? I'll check tomorrow and see. Let you know ... B.J.

Comment

x2, my cragar center caps are rusting out and they aren't even a year old. anyone know of some decent ones that wont rust up so easy? thanks
            Neil

FOR SALE: 01 TJ Sport
            5 spd, 4in skyjacker, 33mt/rs, detroit rear, lock-rite front, 4.56's, safari snorkel, yada yada yada, im broke

Comment

Originally posted by ylwrnglr01
              x2, my cragar center caps are rusting out and they aren't even a year old. anyone know of some decent ones that wont rust up so easy? thanks
              Takem OFF ! LOL

Comment

Sorry Nagal, I don't have what you need........B.J.

Comment

Thanks for checking.
                  Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

i like to think that somehow it wards off salt corosion up here in buffalo. by the way, all you california guys are missing out on a ton of snow wheelin...
                    Neil

FOR SALE: 01 TJ Sport
                    5 spd, 4in skyjacker, 33mt/rs, detroit rear, lock-rite front, 4.56's, safari snorkel, yada yada yada, im broke

Comment

You could try some dash plugs (where you have taken out a gauge like a tach on a semi-tractor),or there are some plugs for electic breaker boxes. We have found plastic,chrome and stainless over the years for different things. For the dash plugs go to a truck dealership and a electical supply store for the others not a hardware store.

Comment

Working...
                      X