Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent dude. That's the way to think about it.
    Erik

I fix things.

Comment

jeep makes mirrors that dont vibrate like hell??? i did not know this! i never use mine - i just turn around because they vibrate like hell... but i was wondering the other day if you could swap tj mirrors to a cj. now im gonna do it!
      thanx
      Jim
      ../l ,[____],
      l---L--OlllllllO 86 cj7 2.5" lift
      ()_) ()_)----)_)

Comment

Originally posted by sully72
        jeep makes mirrors that dont vibrate like hell??? i did not know this! i never use mine - i just turn around because they vibrate like hell... but i was wondering the other day if you could swap tj mirrors to a cj. now im gonna do it!
        thanx
        Jim
        FYI my YJ mirrors are very stable and don't vibrate hardly at all. The TJ mirrors are prob similar.
        "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Originally posted by sully72
          thanx
          Jim
          Careful, don't get the TJ mirrors at the Jeep dealership .... they'll cost more than twice as much as any other aftermarket parts supplier.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
            Careful, don't get the TJ mirrors at the Jeep dealership .... they'll cost more than twice as much as any other aftermarket parts supplier.
            ....unless you buy them at jobber prices. Tell them you are from xyz auto repair (use the name of the biggest shop in town), and you want to do a cash sale. Chances are, they will never call to verify with the shop, so you will get their discount, which typically runs about 40% for a big shop. I have been doing this for years, and then have never checked. Heck, a couple times, the shop name I used didn't have a account, so I gave them a second name and they used that.....
            olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

no i got lucky-- we have one junk yard with a tj now!! it has been there for a month and is pretty much gone. but it still has the mirrors! that for the help
              Jim
              ../l ,[____],
              l---L--OlllllllO 86 cj7 2.5" lift
              ()_) ()_)----)_)

Comment

I have heard of a bunch of people on the east coast getting tickets for running without their doors because of no mirrors,I think law enforcement pick certain situations to enforce as revenue generators and they can say "we sited X number of drivers for safety violations therefore we need a budget increase..." .My CJ mirrors SUCK!I'm waiting until I get the new Supertop before trying to remedy the situation.
                "Good Girls and Dirty Jeeps" a song by Opal Justice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xRtRE45OVQ

Comment

Working...
                X