Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lowback suspension seat other than Corbeau Baja?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowback suspension seat other than Corbeau Baja?

So I ordered a set of Corbeau Baja low-back seats for my 2a, but aparently they are on back order for the next 2 months in vinal with the detachable headrest :-\

Can anyone recommend another lowback suspension seat that has a detachable headrest? I kinda like the look of the detachable headrest, but I guess in the end it's not that big of a deal If I can't find one with a detachable headrest, I guess i'll just get the regular Baja SS

[COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
    So I ordered a set of Corbeau Baja low-back seats for my 2a, but aparently they are on back order for the next 2 months in vinal with the detachable headrest :-\

Can anyone recommend another lowback suspension seat that has a detachable headrest? I kinda like the look of the detachable headrest, but I guess in the end it's not that big of a deal If I can't find one with a detachable headrest, I guess i'll just get the regular Baja SS

Hit up Leo @ Twisted Stitch 714-773-0233

Comment

Sent them an email with the specs I'm looking for, I'll call them in the morning, thanks
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

Sent them an email with the specs I'm looking for, I'll call them in the morning, thanks
        No problem. You won't be disappointed there work is top quality.

Comment

Twisted Stich did the seats in my sons off road car...... they did a great job. Custom fitted to fit his ass. They will make them any way you want, they know they're doing.

Comment

and they look damn good too!

My 2012 RZR XP 900

My 98 TJ

Comment

Talked with Leo last week, seems like a great guy, and sounds like they are able to make exactly what I want for not much more than what the Corbeaus were going to be. looking forward to the seats!
              Last edited by daniel_buck; 09-04-12, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Talked with Leo last week, seems like a great guy, and sounds like they are able to make exactly what I want for not much more than what the Corbeaus were going to be. looking forward to the seats!
                Leo is a great guy, glad he got you dialed in! Be sure to post pix when you get'em

Comment

The seats arrived, looks like a quality product :-) Can't wait to get them in the jeep!!

Comment

A little update, I've had the Twisted Stitch seats for a good while now, I still love them, they are very comfortable. Actually alot more comfortable than the Corbeau seat I have in my TJ! And they seem to be holding up well. They are indeed waterproof, when it rains at night, I have to scoop the water out from the seats with a cup, then towel them dry. They don't absorb the water, so once the water is scooped and then toweled down, they are dry

Although if I know it's going to be raining, I'll throw a trash bag over the seats or a tarp over the whole jeep, since it's quicker to just remove the tarp and drive to work, rather than scooping the water and toweling everything down.

Last edited by daniel_buck; 05-08-13, 03:09 PM.

Comment

I have the Mastercraft seats with adjustable headrests....Awesome seats!

Comment

Working...
                      X