X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polarcon
    replied
    Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
    I'd bet that D30 may last longer than you think. I beat the Hell out of mine with 35's and locker for 4 years at JV and have turned it over to Mike who is now beating the Hell out if it in his jeep on 35s. Pretty tough axle if done right. But I would feel lots better with a 60/44, or even better two 609s...
    I could see that my only things they don't make
    5.13's for it

Leave a comment:

• platnumb4x
    replied
    Lookin Good!

Leave a comment:

• RAT
    replied
    Originally posted by polarcon View Post
    I have a Dana 60 in the rear, and the dana 30 is being replaced with a dana 44 in the next week or to when ever it comes in. Thanks on Fenders
    I'd bet that D30 may last longer than you think. I beat the Hell out of mine with 35's and locker for 4 years at JV and have turned it over to Mike who is now beating the Hell out if it in his jeep on 35s. Pretty tough axle if done right. But I would feel lots better with a 60/44, or even better two 609s...

Leave a comment:

• polarcon
    replied
    I have a Dana 60 in the rear, and the dana 30 is being replaced with a dana 44 in the next week or to when ever it comes in. Thanks on Fenders
    Last edited by polarcon; 01-19-11, 04:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeeperator
    replied
    I think that dana 30 & 35 wont last long with 37's lol. I like the fenders though.

Leave a comment:

• polarcon
    replied
    I have enxtended bump stops its at about 1" before they touch I barely rub on the driver side against the one of the gear box bolts.

Leave a comment:

• RAT
    replied
    I like the Metalcloak stuff. Looks real nice. I'm betting you'll spend a lot of time rubbing those fenders raw though. Did you loose any turn radius with the 37's? I'm guessing they hit the control arms at full lock.
    Have fun breaking that baby in!

Leave a comment:

• polarcon
    started a topic 37's with no lift

37's with no lift

Just got some pics of my jeep with metalcloak fenders and flares running 37's with no lift. Let me know what you think.

Working...
X