Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrchips View Post
    I use this product EQUAL, and it works great, no weights to worry about. Throw in a bag when you mount the tire and it will break open and takes care of itself. Or if you have the tire already mounted they can blow it in thru the valve stem for a small fee.

http://www.expeditionexchange.com/cart/home.php?cat=277
    ive been reading about diff balancing methods but im trying to avoid uneven tread wear
    [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Have not experienced any problems. No vibrations, or any problems at all. How much air are you running in your tires. My LJ with 33 tires and I run 26 PSI.,a no have no issues at all.
      I used a piece of chalk and made a big mark across the treads, then drive a 100 ft or so and look at the mark, readjust the pressure until it wears off evenly across the tread. Bigger tires hold more volume so you need less for the weight of the Jeep.
      06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
      07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Originally posted by mrchips View Post
        Have not experienced any problems. No vibrations, or any problems at all. How much air are you running in your tires. My LJ with 33 tires and I run 26 PSI.,a no have no issues at all.
        I used a piece of chalk and made a big mark across the treads, then drive a 100 ft or so and look at the mark, readjust the pressure until it wears off evenly across the tread. Bigger tires hold more volume so you need less for the weight of the Jeep.
        on the old wheels i ran about 35 on the street and have a nice even wear pattern

i broke the tires down tonight and put 9 oz of air soft bb's in the tires so we shall see how that works
        [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Using the Equal I went on a snow run and had mud caked around the bolts of the outer ring and even back on the highway at 65 it balanced out and rode great.
          06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
          07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Working...
          X