Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat Fender size?

I see Xenon now offers a 4" flat fender along with there 6".

I am going to be putting some 33x12.50 soon and would like to put some flat fenders on what do you guy's think, should I go with 4" or 6".

I have always thought 6" looked to big!

Is the coverage really needed?

It all depends on the back spacing of your rims and the look you like. The cops in Cali are fairly lenient but when the tires stick out to much in the rain they will give you a ticket and require you to install mudflaps. Just measure out from your fender with a tape measure and see what you like

Comment

fenders are gay.

joking. 4's are better than 6.

also depends on what city you live in. and the cops there.

simi is cool. I have no fenders.
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
        fenders are gay.

joking. 4's are better than 6.

also depends on what city you live in. and the cops there.

simi is cool. I have no fenders.
        Do you drive it everyday josh? Fender serve their purpose especially in the mud. I just got S/B steel corners and front fenders with 3" flares. They are a little bit smaller than stock flares. Had to get fender flares I dont think the cops are as leinent in my neck of the woods.

Comment

S/b

Let me know how those smittybilt corners and front tube fenders come out I was looking into those as well!

How much did they cost?

Comment

The rear corners look good, Flatout runs them on his Jeep also. Here is a pic of what the rear corners look like with flares on them

Comment

:thumbs_upI like those corners with flares.
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Not so gay eh

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                  Not so gay eh

lol I got 4 inch flares in the back and none up front. I like how high they are in that pic. gonna have to change mine.
                  Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

It's a pretty sweet Jeep, its partially in the angle of the picture though

Comment

Originally posted by smashcoast View Post
                      Let me know how those smittybilt corners and front tube fenders come out I was looking into those as well!

How much did they cost?
                      ~$650 front and rear with 4wheel parts current 10% discount ,Shoot thats about what just the fronts cost with some companies. They seem to be made and look pretty good but who cares if your going to drag them on rocks anyway. They come with a wrinkle coat finish which I kinda like but if you notice freds sanded his down and painted too match the front one he built.

Comment

Working...
                      X