Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaks

HELP guy,s I,ve got the half doors on my 97 with the sliders, on the driver,s side a trickle of water the passenger,s side more than a trickle (alot) of water but I know that,s cause I layed it on it,s side and tore the soft part of the door near the window..But the big mystery is the drivers side floor is a puddle and I don,t see any water coming from the winshield area doesn,t appear to be a seal .Could it be coming from where the wipers are connected outside the jeep?? Thanks Geeb
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

dunno where it could be coming from but just pull the drain plug Geeb
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

ya know Josh that was my next thought..LOL..I did that my rubber duck was about to drown,

Comment

I had some leaks from my jeep. on the passenger side. I guess it will probably start again on that side
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Hey Geebo! Nice to have you back on the forum! After everything dries out, give it the garden hose test. Start low and slow and work your way up.

Roger
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Thanks guy,s , and I will try the hose test, Roger good to be back can,t wait to get out..

Comment

Not sure about the newer Jeeps but on my CJ there is a seam where the top of the tub mets the bottom of the tub on the fire wall and mine leaks when I wash the engine compartment.
              Check out .

Comment

Yep,dirtman 13 I,m guessing that,s where its coming from because I don,t see any water on the dash nor the window so it,s most likely coming from there I,ll try the hose deal as Roger mentioned..Thanks

Comment

Leaks

Since you have half doors the upper canvas windows will channel water to the upper front portion of the half doors at the windshield. There is a small space above the snap. At least on my best top.

Comment

TDS ,Thanks I,ll check that too. I,ve got brand new doors/windows in the garage I,ll drop those in that should stop the leaks from the window then..

Comment

Working...
                    X