Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubicon decals

Was wondering if anyone made decals on here. Here is the pic of the one I want

I emailed the person who makes them and he said email him in two weeks. So I did. Then he said he sold them all and plans to make no more.

Anyways if anyone has an idea. Post up.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Ask Debbie . . . I think she works at a vinyl shop where they do all sorts of stuff like that.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

crash?
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

no crash. Just didnt like the original rubi stickers. wanted something different
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
          no crash. Just didnt like the original rubi stickers. wanted something different
          Bwaaaa hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa... PmP:bonk:
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I can have a set made Josh, stock size or JUMBO to match the rest of your new stuff.

Comment

umm stock. I believe 20 by 1.25 inches.

You still need that box made? I can make you the frame, you just have to cover the top and sides with something.
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                I dont get it. :dunno:Are you making fun of me?:hide:
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

That's actually different than the decal I was thinking of . . . I'd seen a different one that also had an iron cross at the expo a while back. Pretty sweet looking.

Hey Rick . . . I want some decals too!!! I want something different for my windshield and the pilot/co-pilot stickers for me and Turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                    That's actually different than the decal I was thinking of . . . I'd seen a different one that also had an iron cross at the expo a while back. Pretty sweet looking.

Hey Rick . . . I want some decals too!!! I want something different for my windshield and the pilot/co-pilot stickers for me and Turbo.
                    ghey. Why dont you dress your dawg up like that time on miller as well
                    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Dude . . . you make it sound like I go around dressing him up in weird outfits and :poop: . . . I'm not that cruel. He's got one jacket . . . give the little brother a break, he's got short hair, and it gets cold chillin' up on the side of a mountain in the winter. Even then the jacket is a military jacket, not some baby blue fuzzy thing. Why you gotta hate . . . at least I don't have cats

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                        Dude . . . you make it sound like I go around dressing him up in weird outfits and :poop: . . . I'm not that cruel. He's got one jacket . . . give the little brother a break, he's got short hair, and it gets cold chillin' up on the side of a mountain in the winter. Even then the jacket is a military jacket, not some baby blue fuzzy thing. Why you gotta hate . . . at least I don't have cats
                        dood my catz will kick your dogs ass.

And the catz are from a previous girlfriend who I mutually seperated with.
                        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Schmo wrote...

Dude . . . you make it sound like I go around dressing him up in weird outfits and . . . I'm not that cruel. He's got one jacket . . . give the little brother a break, he's got short hair, and it gets cold chillin' up on the side of a mountain in the winter. Even then the jacket is a military jacket, not some baby blue fuzzy thing. Why you gotta hate . . . at least I don't have cats

dood my catz will kick your dogs ass.

And the catz are from a previous girlfriend who I mutually seperated with.

Bwaaaa hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa... PmP

Comment

Anyways how did this thread go from decals to this bawmp stuff

Andrew why dont you post pics of your new and improved rig up.
                            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                              LMAO:haha:

Tomb Raider, Matt was refering to Crash who can probably make the stickers for you. Try sending him a PM.
                              Check out .

Comment

Working...
                              X