Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Top

Oh my i didn't realize that you can actually see things behind you till i put on my new Bestop Replace a Top. Fits great, installed in about an hour and makes my TJ almost look new.

I'm jealous! I need a new top... I still have the original (from 97) on mine!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I can relate. I had a ragged top for soooo long and decided to just have a bikini top all season long. I would get wet when it rained and stuff would get taken out of my jeep. Las year my mom and dad decided I needed a top for college. Man one of the best presents I have ever gotten. I absolutely love it!

but... i managed to hurt it not too long ago when a tree came out of no where and took a chunk out of it.. bummed... but super glue did the trick
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Awesome! It's like getting a new windshield
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Good: i can hear my stereo alot better

Bad: i can hear the cell phone ring

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
            Awesome! It's like getting a new windshield
            THAT'S something I need to do! Mine is so pitted, it's terrible!

As for the new soft top, I can definitely agree that it is a joy to get a new one! When I put my Viking on last fall, even with the tinted windows, it was like getting a new pair of glasses when looking out the back compared to the old top (from 1998). Yes! I can see!!
            -Bob
            '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

I need a new soft top also. I had the Jeep in the garage with the top on, closed the garage, and now I have a sun roof. At least summer's coming. Don't need a top on anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                I need a new soft top also. I had the Jeep in the garage with the top on, closed the garage, and now I have a sun roof. At least summer's coming. Don't need a top on anyway.
                try some of those iron on knee patches from the inside. this is how i fixed my soft door rip.
                it isn't the prettiest, but it sure holds together nice
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
                  try some of those iron on knee patches from the inside. this is how i fixed my soft door rip.
                  [COLOR="Red"]it isn't the prettiest, [/COLOR]but it sure holds together nice
                  Erik knows what he's talking about in this department! Function over form, right man!?
                  [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                  Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
                    it isn't the prettiest, but it sure holds together nice
                    Cool , I;ve been using duct tape. Think I'll get the lil abner look going also....
                    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                    WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Britain View Post
                      Cool , I;ve been using duct tape. Think I'll get the lil abner look going also....
                      That's what I did. After cursing myself, I just grabbed the Duct tape and said, "There. All fixed!"
                      Plus it will save me about $500.

Comment

Working...
                      X