Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the roof rack i made the night before...

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the roof rack i made the night before...

[LEFT]how do you like my rack i made the night before a run? used stuff in garage and it worked all the way

took about an hour

[/LEFT]
    starvin student...

That's a sick jeep you've got there . . . SWEET!!! Noticed that you are up in Fresno . . . where do you usually wheel?
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

if i may ask? what tires do you have on your rig? what do they price over there? i like the round effect they have instead of the usual square ones we get over here.
      BIRD WATCHING IS FOR THE FOLKS THAT DON'T HAVE JEEPS.

Comment

i mainly wheel in up near shaver. like swamp lake, bald mtn, around tamarack. i want to go to hollister soon tho

my tires are iroks 37x14x15 they are round cuz they are bias.
        starvin student...

Comment

Originally posted by sahara0207 View Post
          my tires are iroks 37x14x15 they are round cuz they are [COLOR="Red"]bias[/COLOR].
          Bias>> meaning? i am gonna sound IQless but what do you mean by that, still lots to learn here in the 40*C temps we are having here right now.
          BIRD WATCHING IS FOR THE FOLKS THAT DON'T HAVE JEEPS.

Comment

Originally posted by cjsteve View Post
            Bias>> meaning? i am gonna sound IQless but what do you mean by that, still lots to learn here in the 40*C temps we are having here right now.
            http://www.michelinag.com/agx/en-US/...ias_radial.jsp
            Check out .

Comment

bias is not as rigid as a radial. hence the tire when at low psi has more flexy carcus to conform to the trail better. but when aired up it is bubly so it does not have optimum tire touching the road leading to a short road life
              starvin student...

Comment

Working...
              X