Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Matt, I'll be looking for the big orange t-shirt, and I will bring the beers....
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Gonna Be To Much Fun

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
      hey Matt, I'll be looking for the big orange t-shirt, and I will bring the beers....
      Sounds good Jesse, it will be a good time. Me and my daughter will be there friday late afternoon and that sunday will be my birthday (44..dang it) for some reason I still feel like an overgrown kid. Must be my half irish blood.:beer:
      "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
        Hey Matt....I'll bring the neosporin and bandages for after you drink all those beers!!! lmao!! Still waitin' for those pic's Eddie took at IDTT in Calico!

Comment

Sounds like a fun event for sure! The jeep club I wheel with does the potato race every year!

ME? I'll be in Havabrew enjoying a few ICDB's!(Ice Cold Delicious Beverages!)

Comment

The Potato Race

Originally posted by Lead Dog View Post
            Sounds like a fun event for sure! The jeep club I wheel with does the potato race every year!

ME? I'll be in Havabrew enjoying a few ICDB's!(Ice Cold Delicious Beverages!)
            What club is that? Be sure to stop by the Victor Valley Camp and have a cold one on me there lead dog.

Comment

Who's Going, The Time Is Near...???

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
              Sounds good Jesse, it will be a good time. Me and my daughter will be there friday late afternoon and that sunday will be my birthday (44..dang it) for some reason I still feel like an overgrown kid. Must be my half irish blood.:beer:
              Well, guy's who is going (man up, its not that bad) It's gonna be a great time with a good raffle and the food isn't bad either. Lots of clubs will be there from all over the west coast and Arizona and Nevada and because it's CAL4WHEEL we are supporting keeping trails open too http://www.cal4wheel.com/ ........MATT...........
              Last edited by Matt2001TJ; 05-20-07, 09:06 PM. Reason: mis spell

Comment

We will be camped about the same spot as last year. Which I believe is right around your group. + or - a few 100 yards. Will stop by and say Hi.

Comment

Hi Desert

Be getting there on Friday around noon. Will be setting up camp just south of first parallel road from the main road a few hundred yards from the big tent. Plan on doing the Night run on Friday but not sure which run for Sat.

Comment

The Time Is Near

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                    We will be camped about the same spot as last year. Which I believe is right around your group. + or - a few 100 yards. Will stop by and say Hi.
                    Sounds good, look for the big orange flag. I should be there around 4 or 5 friday night just in time to set up and do the friday night run...MATT

Comment

This is where Jason and a few other MJR folks camped last year (this is where our camp ended up; we might have originally set up a few yards upwind).
                      N34.76278 W117.06418
                      Jason, are you going to bring any ANT POISON?
                      If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                      KI6MLU

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post
                        This is where Jason and a few other MJR folks camped last year (this is where our camp ended up; we might have originally set up a few yards upwind).
                        That wind was brutal last year. I'm surprised we didn't wake up by the main tent each morning.

Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post
                        Jason, are you going to bring any ANT POISON?
                        What's the matter Russ, Carb cleaner and :fire: doesn't work for you?:hide:

Comment

I also had a thought. Maybe Sarah would let us use the MJR banner so folks can find us? Of course we would need the trusty Hi-Lift handle as a sturdy post.

Comment

I also had a thought. Maybe Sarah would let us use the MJR banner so folks can find us? Of course we would need the trusty Hi-Lift handle as a sturdy post.
                            You bet! You can take both if you want. I can meet somebody at the 15 to hand it off when you pull through Apple Valley.
                            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

That wind was brutal last year. I'm surprised we didn't wake up by the main tent each morning.
                              Well, weather.com says that it'll be 93-94ºF for the high temp, but doesn't say anything about wind. I'd like a break from the incessant wind.
                              Last edited by sarah; 05-23-07, 01:21 PM. Reason: fixed quote
                              Money pit!

Comment

I think I'm going to make it to this event this year. I'd like to join someone from MJR on the Saturday run.

Anyone made any decision about that yet?

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X