Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Miller Jeep T July 2nd

I'm planning a trip out there with a few friends and want to increase the volume! Plus I'm bummed I didnt make the 6/12 run.
    Plan to meet at Flying J at Frazier Park 8:30AM, trailhead at 9PM.
    Last edited by dogsbollocks; 06-20-11, 10:11 AM.

I'd love to go, count me in! I'll mark it down on my calendar. Just a day trip, right?

This would be my first trip with anyone here, I'll read through some of the sticky posts about what to bring and such, though I'm pretty sure I would already be bringing that stuff anyway. (cb, water, and so on)
    Last edited by daniel_buck; 06-16-11, 02:29 PM.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I'm a maybe!

Comment

yep, day trip, we can take it easy though, and enjoy the day!

Comment

sweet, I'm looking forward to it. Ok if I bring a passenger? Or would it be better to have no passenger for my first time on one of these trails that is more rough than what I normally wheel on (at least I'm assuming it is)
          Last edited by daniel_buck; 06-20-11, 11:26 AM.
          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

Hey Butch...ya want to go?

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
              sweet, I'm looking forward to it. Ok if I bring a passenger? Or would it be better to have no passenger for my first time on one of these trails that is more rough than what I normally wheel on (at least I'm assuming it is)
              The more the merrier...

Comment

sweet, I'm looking forward to this

Comment

Originally posted by FJJeremy View Post
                  I'm a maybe!
                  we've already got an k coming, so you'll be amongst friends..

Comment

what's a K ? an FJ?

Comment

what's a K ? an FJ?
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_K_platform ?
                      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

oh, hah! I knew what that was, I didn't realize yall were talking about a car, I thought you were talking about 4x4's

Comment

what's a K ? an FJ?
                          Yeah FJ, damn autocorrect on the iPhone changed to k for some reason..??

Comment

Chrysler K....that would be awesome. Please someone bring one...

Comment

LOL! I've seen some redneck camaro 4x4's, why not a chrysler?

Comment

Working...
                              X