Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hurricanes makin a comeback!

ive been away for too long, soo busy!! heres an update! well i got a new job, so ive been dumping lots into me jeep . i got new tires, new rims, a bikinitop, new lights, raceseats on order (with 4 point harness),and ive got some wicked hoodscoops on order aswell!, designing a new bumper, coldair and tb spacer are done, new water pump, clutch, powersteering pump, brakes, exhaust, painted the underneath with rustpaint and rocker guard, sound system is half way done, and i have some window tint to cut out "hillbilly deluxe" and put it on my windsheild, cause i think it will look unreal!, i got a jeep trunk and put that in, solid investment right there, mirror relocation brackets for the doors off action. and i think thats about all ive done in the last couple of months. i have some before pics and some afters, i will load asap i promise!!! i just gotta figure out that photbucket thingy. i havent even gone out yet seriously with the new tires, just a little rock climbing in some gravel pits like you cali folk, gotta hit some mud but i was keepin her clean for the paint! if it wasnt for ya'll at mjr i wouldnt have ever had the drive to do anything, you guys really inspired me to attempt projects i had no idea how to do, but thanks to ya'll my jeep is sweet and my mechanical skills have skyrocketed, i did everything except the exhaust myself! and boy does that ever keep the price down! anyways, i just finally had time to sit down and toss out an update. sorry for the gigantic run on sentances. im just so excited. anyways, im back and cant wait to tlak about my number one love in life, jeeps!!

Hurricane out

:hijack:

do you have those stock seatbelts available? I know someone who needs 'em...
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Oh, Hey! Glad to have you back man! there are some runs going out this weekend, are you really in Canada?
      :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

they will be available soon, just waitin on the seats an 4points. i was thinkin on saving them so if i ever sold the jeep i could keep the seats, but then i thought..im never selling!!! hahaha and yes im actually in canada!!!

Comment

Welcome back!! Sounds like some good upgrades! Where's the pic's???

I'm the one Kodiak Spirit is referring to that needs your seat belts...sent you a PM.

Comment

sounds like you have done lots of great things on your Jeep! awesome that you did the work yourself! congrats! I bet it feels new! lol
            Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Welcome back, make sure you take your time and install those new belts correctly, if you dont do it exact in a crash you could compress your spine and do more harm to yourself then the belts were worth...
              |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

i will do just that, im fabing up a bracket to install them propery, and mount to the stock locations.

yes it does feel just like new since almost everry major part is new, except for the insides of the engine,and the diffs and such, but lets just pray right now that none of those break!! im going mto europe in a month and a bit for some backpacking, so i might njot get the seats in till after xmass!! sadly

Comment

Your gonna mount harnesses to the stock location? Normally they mount to a cross bar behind the seat which is tied into an internal cage...
                  |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

well the bottom ones are going to be mounted to the floor, the upper 2 belts have to be tied into the roll bar. and to make it legal here, the plate they mount too has to have a bolt into the stock location or some garbage

Comment

Working...
                    X