Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Jeepie

Hi everyone, saw a big ol' sticker on someone's windshield about this site, thought I'd check it out. I'm in Temecula and have had my beastie for a year. I just upgraded from stock tires to 31 BFG on Soft8s and a set of JKS quick discos are on their way to my house as we speak.

Spent last weekend in Cougar Canyon on my first "real" trip and had a blast.

I'm the chick on the silver jeep. I know.. I need a lift bad. One more tile job and I should have the bucks for an OME. Yay!!

Cool! nice to see there are some more Jeep Chicks out there. Maybe you can make it to our Calico Run at the end of this month. Welcome to MJR!
    -Allen
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Nice Jeep, too... Like Allen said, try to make it Calico in two weeks, it should be fun!

See ya on the trails.

Rat
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Welcome! There's lots of us here in Temecula.
        '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Your jeep rocks
          Sarah
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Thanks guys...... um.... where's Calico?

Comment

welcome! your Jeep does rock! lol
              Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Originally posted by tiny terror View Post
                Thanks guys...... um.... where's Calico?
                Yermo ... Barstow area. Off I-15. Where are you located exactly?

Comment

I'm in Temecula.... east of Temecula where all the wineries roam.

Comment

Cool!! Here's a link to Calico.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Great looking Jeep you have there.
                      Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Congrats!!!! and way cool. Must have seen my banner. jk...by now there are lots of us with banners. You will like the quick discos.
                        "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                        (Charles Wells)

Comment

I did see it down in Escondido, so you never know. Could have been you. I'm hoping that the discos and the lift I'm considering (aw hell, who am I kidding, I'm buying it) means that the group I hang with will let me play with the bigger dogs. Stinks to stay home because my suspension is stock.

Comment

Hey it could have been my banner! I drive through esconditio pretty much every week.
                            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

we'll say it was yours if you need it to be.... (but it was a wrangler.... YJ I believe, red)

Comment

Working...
                              X