Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me

hey ,my names jim and i live in ct.right now im in afghanistan.i have been ordering parts like a mad man for my tj.ive got a terralow kit for the tranfer,and 2 dana 44s from an o3 rubicon.ive got alot more than that those are just the most expensive right now.
    i came to this forum because most of the forims i go to i get glib 1 word answers.i need a little bit more than that for what i need/want to do.im hoping to avoid those types of answers here.
    im new to the "converions" and modifications of jeep vehicles but im trying to learn.i just need information.can anyone help me.

Welcome to MJR, this is probvably the best forum ever, the bes tsite ever, everyone here is great and super helpful, im new to jeeps myself and they have already increased my knowledge level by like a thousand, and i cant even go to their events, cause i live so far away, but they still help me out as much as they can

again, welcome and your jeep ROCKS!!

The Hurricane

Comment

Welcome aboard! Stay safe over there.

What kind of questions do you have? There are a ton of knowledgeable people here and I'm sure you will be able to get most or all of your questions answered.
      Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Im sure you'll get much more then 1 word answers on this board. Everyone is friendly and this is a great place to learn.
        Stay safe over there. and Thank you.
        -Allen
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Welcome aboard and we appreciate your service

Sarah
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Jim,
            Welcome to MJR. Ask any questions you like, there are no "stupid questions" and you'll always find someone who has experience with something related to Jeeps. Some of us actually like to answer questions, just peruse the forum and you'll see what I mean...

Keep your head down over there, keep the 16 clean and pointed in the right direction, give the Taliban Hell for us, and most important, come home safe and wheel your ass off!
            Kurt
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

irish i had a drink
              "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Hi...

Just kidding, there's more... not many "1 word" answers here... the shortest ones here are three:
                http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5229
                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

welcome! and yes look out over there, damn. you found a great Jeep site!
                  Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Working...
                  X