Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calico Trails

Hey everybody, I am new here and don't have a jeep, just a rhino. Me and a few of my buddies are going to Calico in a few weeks and I am wondering how tough are the trails. Is there a good mix of easy to moderate (remember whe are going to be in rhinos) trails.

Thanks Guys

Hey there! Welcome aboard! Calico has all kinds of things for playing. The canyon trails can be very tough but there are nice flat out runs and great hills in the Phillips Loop cut-off area.

Just keep in mind that Calico is not like the USFS areas. Jeeps and full-size street vehicles have the right of way. There are plenty of blind hills and curves that you could have a head-on accident with a bigger vehicle if you are not careful.

I'm sure that you will have a good time in Calico.
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome aboard! Here's a few Calico photos which may give you an idea of what to expect.
      http://myjeeprocks.com/reports/category/calico/
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by 602Rhino View Post
        Hey everybody, I am new here and don't have a jeep, just a rhino. Me and a few of my buddies are going to Calico in a few weeks and I am wondering how tough are the trails. Is there a good mix of easy to moderate (remember whe are going to be in rhinos) trails.

Thanks Guys
        Ok, I'm a little buzzed right now so bear with me. I'm in Vegas right now and at the hotel they have flyers for an off road adventure deal with Rhinos. They are buggies with 3.2 litre engines and what looks like D44 front a rear. Is this the Rhino of which you refer? If so, I want to ride in one. Hook me UP!

Rat
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hey hey. Welcome aboard. I haven;t been to Calico so I can't help you out.
          Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Working...
          X