• Show
Clear All

• dennisuello
    replied
    hello from Sparks, NV !!!

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    WELCOME...AWESOME....OUCH...woooo hoooo...

ummm...Glad you found us, welcome home

Tam

Leave a comment:

• RenoHighRoller
    replied
    Thank you, all of you. I'm glad that you like it, but alas, after getting a new stereo, the installers *ahem* forgot to latch the hood, and me not doing a cursory look, well, lets just say that my jeep has a new set of ouchies.... check the pics to see what I mean. Other than that, I hope to learn as much as I can, and I am sure that this site will help a lot.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    WOW! Nice Jeep!! Welcome to Jeephood! You're gonna love it - Panamint Valley Days are calling your name!

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Hey Reno! Nice Jeep!!! Welcome to MJR! Glad you found us. Let us know if you have any questions.

Leave a comment:

• StitchJones
    replied
    Nice

That is a really great looking TJ you bought. The tires make it look super mean! Congrads!

Leave a comment:

• RenoHighRoller
    started a topic Hello from Reno, NV

Hello from Reno, NV

Hello all. I'm rather new to jeeps.....I bought my first jeep yesterday, and am I impressed. In fact, i got up early to look for information on jeeps, and found my way here! I am excited and happy to have bought a Jeep. It is far above my Honda that I traded in for it. i only have 3 pics of my jeep, but I am sure that there will be more to come.

http://community.webshots.com/album/92531521PfapXv
Working...
X