Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarah
    replied
    dukes69 is right! get to know your jeep! the more you pay attention to her and how she wheels, the better the driver you'll become. thanks for the great comments about the site! be sure to let us know if there's anything else you'd like to see here.

Leave a comment:

• StitchJones
    replied
    Thanks

Thank you, and yes I sure will ask for assistance and help. As well as pay attention to other posts on the forum here. I'm so jazzed that I found this site. Very very cool stuff!

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Hey SJ, welcome to MJR!!! I've always been a fan of wheeling your Jeep stock, just to get familiar with the vehicle and how it handles. As your ability passes the Jeep's ability, then its time for lift and tires . . . I think. But thats just me Let us know if you have any questions, we're here to help.

Leave a comment:

• StitchJones
    replied
    I'm looking to upgrade it with the following (note this is what I'm thinking about currently. All ideas subject to change )
    Cragar 15x7" Series 342 Rims
    31x10.5" Baja Radial MTX Tires
    Warn 9.5ti Thermometric Winch (Just to attract women, lol )

As far as any type of lift, I'm really still a N00b and at this point would rather leave my clearance stock and just put the black rims and tires on. However I could be swayed.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    welcome aboard! your jeep rocks! are those leaves on the ground already? what are your plans for her

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    Hey,nice looking TJ you got there.

Leave a comment:

• StitchJones
    started a topic Hello From Upstate NY

Hello From Upstate NY

Hello everyone! I just got my 2003 TJ Wrangler a few weeks back and I couldn't be any happier. I had a 98' a few years back but had to trade it in for a 'family' vehicle. Now with the other vehicle paid off it was time to get another TJ! Here is a picture. It's pretty much stock right now, I'll be doing the 'modding' after the winter. I look forward to talking to everyone in the future. Talk to you all soon!
Working...
X