X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris_L
    Yes, Sarah. Blaine, Sergey, and I ran sledge on Friday. Started about 9am and finished about 2pm Had a couple of issues with a broken brake line and a hydrolic line on the hydro-boost braking system, but got it fixed enough to get us off the trail and to the parts store in Yucca Valley. Ate at a good rib place also. Did not stick around for the calrocs thing. Saturday Sergey blew up his ox locker and lost another MTR.
    D'OH! glad to hear everything (or almost everything) got worked out. maybe we'll catch up with ya next time

Leave a comment:

• goodtimes
    replied
    Re: Got Rocks? JV Pics

Originally posted by Chris_L
    What's missing from the back of this 99 TJ?
    Other than the gas tank isn't hanging down 3' below the bumper?

Nice pics!

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    I'm jealous. someday I'll be ready.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_L
    replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    AWESOME PIXS CHRIS!
    were you with blaine and them on the hammers during the rock crawling event?
    Yes, Sarah. Blaine, Sergey, and I ran sledge on Friday. Started about 9am and finished about 2pm Had a couple of issues with a broken brake line and a hydrolic line on the hydro-boost braking system, but got it fixed enough to get us off the trail and to the parts store in Yucca Valley. Ate at a good rib place also. Did not stick around for the calrocs thing. Saturday Sergey blew up his ox locker and lost another MTR.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    AWESOME PIXS CHRIS!
    were you with blaine and them on the hammers during the rock crawling event?

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    Cool,Cool,Cool!That looks like some perdy hard-core rockin' your doing there.Great pics.
    Sully

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    NICE!!!! Looks like some fun.

I think that 99 TJ is missing . . . ummmm . . . mud flaps?!?

Leave a comment:

• Chris_L
    started a topic Got Rocks? JV Pics

Got Rocks? JV Pics

Wanted to post some pics of the rig in action on Sledge Hammer/Johnson Valley.

What's missing from the back of this 99 TJ?
Working...
X