Clear All

• Andrew_TJ
    replied
    Yes... Brews not Blues.

andrew

Leave a comment:

• TommyJeep
    replied
    Do you mean Rhythm and Brew? It's located where you described. My next door neighbor built and owned that place for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew_TJ
    replied
    we should get together some time to chat. I'm out of town this coming weekend. However, I usually go to Rythem & Blues on Sunday afternoon for a beer. It is located on a road between the Hwy Five and main st Old Town.

Andrew

Leave a comment:

• TommyJeep
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew_TJ
    Hey TommyJeep

Do you have two jeeps? We should get together and chat some time about jeep stuff.

Andrew
    I don't own 2 Jeeps, but I usually have someone's in my garage. Right now I have a friends YJ that looks very similar to mine, but smaller

I'm outa here for the weekend, but we should hook up next week sometime.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew_TJ
    replied
    Hey TommyJeep

Do you have two jeeps? We should get together and chat some time about jeep stuff.

Andrew

Leave a comment:

• TommyJeep
    replied
    Hey Andrew. Welcome to the board. I also live in Temecula, so maybe I'll see ya around town.

Leave a comment:

• WetLands 90YJ
    replied
    "he must have a dingy...."
    I thought we were talking about Jeeps too,i had a dingy once but those are like the worst kinda boats,i took the motor off and turn it into a row boat,plus i got better MPG,get a Bayliner...........Wait a minute now you guys have got me off topic,ahhhh,anyways Andrew that is a rockin Jeep,everyone around here is all bout looks but they're "for real" Jeepers,I know I know mine is pretty too, but hey i just got it 3 days ago,but next week i'm going dove hunting,so I'll get to try out all 4 of her boots and see how theses bitchin'<(can I say that?!)tires get around,well you guys haven't even seen mine,i guess I'll use Andrew's post to show mine off too,hope you don't mind dude.

(edited by JeepGal)
    Last edited by JeepGal; 08-28-03, 09:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jeepish
    replied
    Since we're &quot;talking about jeeps&quot;

when guys usually say that "it's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean," they've got a dingy...

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Ummmm...I thought we were talking about Jeeps...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by JeepGal
    Well...you know...thats what I always say, size doesnt matter, its how you use it

Tam
    HA HA HA HA !!

Every guy likes to think he can tuck it in his sock , but every woman loves a man who can lick his eyebrows !!!!

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Well...you know...thats what I always say, size doesnt matter, its how you use it

Tam

Leave a comment:

• Andrew_TJ
    replied
    It's a joke since I only have a 4 popper. But size does not matter when you're on the trails... right?

Andrew

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Yep yep...Ill have to agree with Sarah here...its not about appearances, its about use!

Thanks for adding the pic...whats with the V10 sticker?

Tam

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    aw, c'mon andrew ... it's not about the paint job & fluff - it's about how she wheels! rockin' jeep you got there, glad you joined us.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew_TJ
    replied
    I would not say its "beautiful" with its 3 tone paint job. I don't have any recent photos of my jeep while wheeling. My last trip was at Lake Morena and all the photos were taken of other jeeps and not mine

Andrew

Leave a comment:

Working...
X