Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I would like to say "Hi" JeepGal left a MJR business card in my TJ last weekend. I live in Temecula and I usually go wheeling with the San Diego Rough Riders. However, The Rough Riders usually wheel in the San Diego area only. I'm looking to find new friends to wheel with North of San Diego area.

Andrew
    '97 Guinness Powered 4 Banger. RE Long Arm,Currie Anti-Rock, 35 MT/R, OBA, OYR, custom front & rear bumpers,Super 35 w/Detroit, 4.88 gears Hi-Lift, Jacobs Electronics and Turbo City Stuff...
    2001 Cherokee Limited 4x4
    Member of the San Diego Rough Riders

Welcome Andrew,
    Tammy(JeepGal) and I were coming out of Home Depot and I said "OOOOooooo, bitchin Jeep" You got our last MJR business card. You've got a pretty rockin Jeep! Hope to meet you on one of our runs.
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

WELCOME!

Cool...glad you joined us.

You have a beautiful Jeep...wanna share some pics with everyone?

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I would not say its "beautiful" with its 3 tone paint job. I don't have any recent photos of my jeep while wheeling. My last trip was at Lake Morena and all the photos were taken of other jeeps and not mine

Andrew
        '97 Guinness Powered 4 Banger. RE Long Arm,Currie Anti-Rock, 35 MT/R, OBA, OYR, custom front & rear bumpers,Super 35 w/Detroit, 4.88 gears Hi-Lift, Jacobs Electronics and Turbo City Stuff...

Comment

aw, c'mon andrew ... it's not about the paint job & fluff - it's about how she wheels! rockin' jeep you got there, glad you joined us.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Yep yep...Ill have to agree with Sarah here...its not about appearances, its about use!

Thanks for adding the pic...whats with the V10 sticker?

Tam

Comment

It's a joke since I only have a 4 popper. But size does not matter when you're on the trails... right?

Andrew

Comment

Well...you know...thats what I always say, size doesnt matter, its how you use it

Tam

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                  Well...you know...thats what I always say, size doesnt matter, its how you use it

Tam
                  HA HA HA HA !!

Every guy likes to think he can tuck it in his sock , but every woman loves a man who can lick his eyebrows !!!!

Comment

Ummmm...I thought we were talking about Jeeps...

Comment

Since we're "talking about jeeps"

when guys usually say that "it's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean," they've got a dingy...

Comment

"he must have a dingy...."
                        I thought we were talking about Jeeps too,i had a dingy once but those are like the worst kinda boats,i took the motor off and turn it into a row boat,plus i got better MPG,get a Bayliner...........Wait a minute now you guys have got me off topic,ahhhh,anyways Andrew that is a rockin Jeep,everyone around here is all bout looks but they're "for real" Jeepers,I know I know mine is pretty too, but hey i just got it 3 days ago,but next week i'm going dove hunting,so I'll get to try out all 4 of her boots and see how theses bitchin'<(can I say that?!)tires get around,well you guys haven't even seen mine,i guess I'll use Andrew's post to show mine off too,hope you don't mind dude.

(edited by JeepGal)
                        Last edited by JeepGal; 08-28-03, 09:33 PM.
                        Joshua

"You Ain't No Real Hawaiian!"

Comment

Hey Andrew. Welcome to the board. I also live in Temecula, so maybe I'll see ya around town.

Comment

Hey TommyJeep

Do you have two jeeps? We should get together and chat some time about jeep stuff.

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew_TJ
                              Hey TommyJeep

Do you have two jeeps? We should get together and chat some time about jeep stuff.

Andrew
                              I don't own 2 Jeeps, but I usually have someone's in my garage. Right now I have a friends YJ that looks very similar to mine, but smaller

I'm outa here for the weekend, but we should hook up next week sometime.

Comment

Working...
                              X