Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkin in first post MJR almost

Hello everyone My name is Chris and I am a Wheel a holic

I was brought over by another new member Shorty1, I have only had my Jeep ZJ since August of last year. I had higher hopes than where I am now but I am happy with my ZJ pretty much. Seems ther eis always something I need to do :confused:

I loved to wheel and I started out in my Dakota I got in 2000, I had built that thing up pretty good and decided I was ready to move on to a new rig, more off road worthy and ok to scratch / ding up.

I will go anywhere there is a good trip planned and a great group of people.

See some of you this weekend in Calico. We got the last 2 tickets for the tour.

Here is a before and after of my Jeep to date. Looking forward to wheelin with you all!

Before

After

Chris

http://www.caoffroaders.com/
    Last edited by 97ZJMH; 04-24-05, 09:21 PM. Reason: update

Welcome Chris! Calico will be a blast.
    Sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Where have I been???

Oh yeah here is a link to where I have been recently

http://www.caoffroaders.com/linkspage.htm

Comment

Right on!

Welcome to the board

Looking forward to meeting you!

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Looks like you have quite some experiance wheeling. BTW nice video's on that site. Hope to catch you at calico.

Comment

Nice to see another ZJ owner around.Nice ZJ, hope to see you out at Calico. :yay:
            95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

Working...
            X