Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

I have a 5.9 ZJ but it's not rock ready yet. I threw in a set of 2" BB's 'cause I had them sitting around and the 245/70-16's rubbed a bit. I'm thinking I will go with a 4.5" with the BB's and long arms with 33's.

I just sold a 94 ZJ with 31's and 3" Rancho. Learned that urathane bushings and the Rancho kit wasn't the hot set up.

I'm in Simi Valley, CA but just bought a place in Henderson (1/4 acre with 2 two car garages!) so I'll be in the Vegas area soon.

Sorry for the driveway shot, not wheeled yet. Oh, and this is my 4th Jeep. I've been wheeling since 1976 (had an old IH Scout).

Old one:

Right before I sold it:

How long before the 5.9 looks like this?
    Last edited by CAHotRodBoy; 04-19-05, 08:27 PM.
    Lookin' for a single girl that drives a Jeep, drinks beer from a long neck bottle and knows how to shoot pool!

Your Jeeps Rock! Welcome aboard!
    Sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome to the board!

Tell us about your Hot Rod now and more pictures please...Jeeps and hotrods...I love em'!

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Thanks. ladies!

The hot rod is a real steel 1932 Ford Tudor sedan. I'm running a 1969 327 HiPo block with 350 steel crank, "pink" rods, 11-1 TRW's, Chet Herbert roller cam, Crane roller rockers, Edlebrock tunnel ram with holleys. 450 + HP. T-trans, 12 bolt rear.

My other car is a '69 Camaro (originally an SS car, rebadged in 1969 with Z28 emblems. It has a 510 inch Bowtie block motor pushing 750HP @ flywheel (on dyno), over 1000HP on the nitrous. High 9's in 1/4 mile.

My pictures turned into red X's! What happened?

Here is a link to my hot rod shop in Vegas:

http://granatelliperformance.com/

Here is a link to pic sof some of my toys:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cahotr...dboy/my_photos

Hopefully those will work.

I'm also into off shore boating and Harley's.
        Lookin' for a single girl that drives a Jeep, drinks beer from a long neck bottle and knows how to shoot pool!

Comment

Screw the jeeps! I want the Tudor!! God I want to build a Tudor so bad. Heres what I have in the garage now:

Oh, Welcome to MJR
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

So when we starting My Hot Rod Rocks?

closest thing I have to a hot rod is this bike a guy called Bryan Fuller built for the company I work for, and when I say have I mean it sits 10 feet away from my desk taunting me.... saying buy me andy, buy me....

cool cars by the way, everyone here will make you welcome, they did me!
            Mighty 4 banger YJ, 35's,4.88's, 30 splines, Detroits, 4.5" lift, TJ flares, Scorpion Offroad stuff, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

Thanks, guys. Dukes, what is that? Looks like a T but it's kind of narrow, a Dodge maybe? Looks like an 80HP flathead but distributor is in a different location.

Hey, Pomona is this Sunday, supposed to rain though and Bakersfield NSRA street rod Nat's west is next weekend. Should be around 2500-3000 hot rods there.

I read the how to post pictures thing but haven't uploaded any yet. I have a ton on my computer so will figure it out soon.

Rocks and rods don't mix! Have to think of another phrase for it! I haven't found a good rod forum like the Jeep ones or boating sites.

Comment

Originally posted by CAHotRodBoy
                Thanks, guys. Dukes, what is that? Looks like a T but it's kind of narrow, a Dodge maybe? Looks like an 80HP flathead but distributor is in a different location.

Hey, Pomona is this Sunday, supposed to rain though and Bakersfield NSRA street rod Nat's west is next weekend. Should be around 2500-3000 hot rods there.

I read the how to post pictures thing but haven't uploaded any yet. I have a ton on my computer so will figure it out soon.

Rocks and rods don't mix! Have to think of another phrase for it! I haven't found a good rod forum like the Jeep ones or boating sites.
                Its a 26 Touring T with the front doors cut out on 29 Rails. The flathead is a whole 100hp. Its out of a 48 pickup (pickups got the late flatties first).

I would be going to Pomona, but we will be out in JV and the weekend after that in Calico. Type in H.A.M.B. into Google, its a pretty good, traditional rod site. I'm on there by the same name. I hope to have my thing up and driving by the first El Mirage meet in May . . . We'll see! Its getting there, but still needs small stuff.

I was looking through your pics . . . Nice Hot rods dude!
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
                  So when we starting My Hot Rod Rocks?
                  Haha, don't laugh, anything is possible

Comment

snip snip

My other car is a '69 Camaro (originally an SS car, rebadged in 1969 with Z28 emblems. It has a 510 inch Bowtie block motor pushing 750HP @ flywheel (on dyno), over 1000HP on the nitrous. High 9's in 1/4 mile.

snip snip

I'll trade you my girl (she drives a jeep, drinks beer from long necks, and loves to play pool) for your camaro
                    04 Rubicon
                    4.5" RE Super Flex
                    1" BL
                    CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                    Currie Anti-rock swaybar
                    35" el cheapos
                    Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Originally posted by tjrubicon
                      I'll trade you my girl (she drives a jeep, drinks beer from long necks, and loves to play pool) for your camaro
                      Post a picture of her and we'll talk!

Comment

Sarah, your mail box is full. :email:

Comment

Sarah, your mail box is full. :email:
                          dur, uh, ok fixed

Comment

"Its a 26 Touring T with the front doors cut out on 29 Rails. The flathead is a whole 100hp. Its out of a 48 pickup (pickups got the late flatties first)."

Okay, I thought Model T, good guess huh? Let me know when you head up to the dry lakes, we'll see if I can meet you there (I should be living in vegas by then).

I checked out that web site, looks cool. Great, now I have another web site to suck up all my time!

Where in LA are you? What are the plans for the T?

Comment

Senseless post. Just wanted to use the dog head! Arf!

Comment

Working...
                              X