Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all just found this site!

Pretty cool site!Its cool to see that there are other jeepaholics out there besides me.

Glad you found us, tell us more about your Jeep!
    Sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
      ...tell us more about your Jeep!
      yeah, like which half is the cj and which half is the k5??? :confused:
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Welcome to MJR!
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
          yeah, like which half is the cj and which half is the k5??? :confused:
          MMMmmm, K5 with CJ axles.... only joking...
          Mighty 4 banger YJ, 35's,4.88's, 30 splines, Detroits, 4.5" lift, TJ flares, Scorpion Offroad stuff, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

Hello again.My jeep is a k5 frame and axles with a 12 bolt rear end and a 44 front with yukon inner and outer axles with ctm u joints.Its spooled in the front and rear and has a 383 sbc for the motor and a turbo 350 auto tranny and a 205 transfer case..I am running a set of 36 inch super swampers but i am probably changing to 38 or 39.5 this summer after i finish the four link.I topped it off with the front clip off of a 89 wrangler and a cage that i bent up and welded in.The whole project has taken me about a year and a half but i built a couple other jeeps for some buddys during that time also.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep guy
              Hello again.My jeep is a k5 frame and axles with a 12 bolt rear end and a 44 front with yukon inner and outer axles with ctm u joints.Its spooled in the front and rear and has a 383 sbc for the motor and a turbo 350 auto tranny and a 205 transfer case..I am running a set of 36 inch super swampers but i am probably changing to 38 or 39.5 this summer after i finish the four link.I topped it off with the front clip off of a 89 wrangler and a cage that i bent up and welded in.The whole project has taken me about a year and a half but i built a couple other jeeps for some buddys during that time also.

sounds pretty sweet got any pics?
              B R E T T
              87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

Originally posted by JeepJunkie
                sounds pretty sweet got any pics?
                Im kind of a computer tard i dont really know how to get pics from one place to another yet.A friend of mine has a web site and there are some pics on it the address is karensphotoconnection.com mine is the black cj7 with the yellow wrangler front clip.Well hood and grill is all that there is really i bent up some front fenders that tie into the cage also.

Comment

Working...
                X