Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello MJR!!!!

Hey all. Just signed up here and wanted to say hi. I have an '01 XJ that I have been slowly upgrading. I have attached a pic. Its just a little snow bank up at the mountains, but I would definitely like to go on some modereate trail rides soon if anyone is interested.

Sweet Jeep! Welcome aboard. Once this lousy weather breaks we'll have a bunch of runs coming up. Yay!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome. glad to see another XJ on the board, what are the specs ...

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        Sweet Jeep! Welcome aboard. Once this lousy weather breaks we'll have a bunch of runs coming up. Yay!
        Cant wait for some dryer weather........

Welcome!
        Supe
        97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
        Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Cool XJ! Glad to see the LWB owners growing here on the board.

Welcome to MJR!

Keep and eye out, there should be some runs here planned real soon

Tam
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by RUGD JP
            Welcome. glad to see another XJ on the board, what are the specs ...

Thanks, So far I have a 4" Fabtech performance lift, ProComp Extreme beadlock rims, Michelin Mudkings (235's, need to get my 31's), and a Centerforce II clutch. There is also an aftermarket exhaust that came with it, but I am not sure what it is. Need to replace the exhaust anyway, it's all rusted and loose. But thats about it, just want to hit up some trails, and have some fun. Looking foward to some runs!!!!

Comment

interesting hadnt seen a fabtech kit on a XJ, how does it ride? those arent real beadlocks right ?

Comment

Cool XJ! Welcome to MJR!

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

One word, Clean! Welcome to MJR.
                  I'm just a little north of you, come do some runs.

B&T TJ

Comment

It rides well. Its a little rough, but I don't have much to compare it to. Yes, the beadlocks are only for show. Not real at all, but I still like the way they look.

Black & Tan, Do you go anywhere close to here? I am from the east coast, and was hoping I could get in on some rides since I have no experience out here. And I am not afraid to get her dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudeboyrob88
                      Black & Tan, Do you go anywhere close to here? I am from the east coast, and was hoping I could get in on some rides since I have no experience out here. And I am not afraid to get her dirty.
                      There's not much that close for me, it's at least a 45 min. drive to Rowher Flats which about the closest. Down your way and further south in San Deigo there's trails but I haven't ventured the way yet. Soon Lockwood Miller trails will open (Gorman Fraizer Park areas), the closest forest trail and some of my favorites. Stay tuned, we'll be running soon.

B&T TJ

Comment

Working...
                      X