Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newbie!!!

Hello guys.... I finaly found a group of trailers from Cali... I have been browsing the net for quite sometime now to find a group of Cali trailers... well for right now... I'm in the military and currently stationed in Japan but will be transfering to San Diego in a couple of months... I just bought a '03 Jeep Wrangler Sport Patriot blue w/ 30"s tire package that I'm going to pick-up as soon as I get there :p... anyway... I'm new to the 4 wheel world and would like to learn and get better at it... and I think that you guys are the right people that can show me that... sorry for the novel and I hope that I see some of you guys in a couple of months.

John
    '03 Jeep Wrangler Sports- stock to the bone!!!

John -

Welcome to the site! I met alot of the people on the site earlier this year - and my Jeep went from stock with 31's to now having new bumpers, a lift, a locker and maybe 33's on the way! There's a number of trails that I did with 31's including Miller Jeep Trail. For each run we post what the requirements are for your Jeep, so pay attention to that and we'll answer any questions you have.

I'm sure JeepGal will be the first to tear off your endcaps!!
    We look forward to building up your new Jeep!

Sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

wow that's great to know that you guys look up on each other.... hey thanks for the heads up... I'll make sure that I read up before going to any run... thanks for the welcome

Comment

Hey John!! Welcome to MJR!!
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Welcome Jon!

Military! Cool! Navy here!

You did find the right group of people! Lots of knowledge, and more than enough friendliness.

Again Welcome.

Comment

Thanks for all the welcome guys... I'm really looking forward to meet with you all... I have so much to learn and to eager to get out in the trail... 2 months more to go and I'll have a chance to meet some of you. Thanks again for the welcome.

John

Comment

welcome to the board! there is a lot of knowledge on here, and some damn nice folks too hope to see you out on the trail.
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

End Caps? Did someone say End Caps?

Ill be happy to help you with those!

Mikey the Fireman is in San Diego too! I removed his for him as well. Also Sarahs and Brians(goodtimes)...LOL

Look forward to meeting you! It wasnt that long ago that I was totally stock as well...boy have I come a long way in a short amount of time!

hang in there...two months go by quickly!

WELCOME!
                Tam
                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Ot oh, here we go again Be careful John, she'll rape your Jeep of all its plastic doodads
                  [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                  SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                  Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

hey... slow down guys.... .... i would love to have those upgrade on my Jeep but please be nice for now .... I haven't even had the chance to drive it... i want to see how it perform all stock first.... mhan you guys are so fun to exchange post with.... I can now see how fun it could be with you guys too.... I did choose the right club....

John:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                      Ot oh, here we go again Be careful John, she'll rape your Jeep of all its plastic doodads
                      OMG ROFL!! he ain't kiddin!! don't worry max - uh, well, nevermind that - please worry! we are all insane!!

just kiddin' - everyone here is a great time. she'd never rape your jeep - she asks permission first!

and by the way ... we're not a club .... just a bunch of friends - non-denominational, so you can't sue us if you get stuck on a trail! LOL

Comment

Hey John...Just to clarify...

End Caps ARE NOT upgrades. They are DOWNGRADES. If you have them on your Jeep, people will KNOW that you dont wheel it.

That said...wheres my drill?

T.
                        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I ditched my end caps the day i got it.
                          97' Tacoma, with a few things done

Comment

Heheheee...those of us with CJ's never had to worry about that plastic stuff....

Don't worry man, you'll find that once you start tearin crap off, it's just the beginning of the intense desire to add as much stuff as you can...whether you can afford it or not...lol!

As far as how it will perform with 30's, ummm.....we need to talk.

We'll get you on 3N93 in Big Bear and you'll be convinced you need all this crap on your jeep...

:shades:
                            1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                            My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

what rick means, of course, is "function over fluff"
                              we sometimes see too much "fluff" on the trails and fluff doesn't always have a good function. like crome steps, for instance.

Comment

Working...
                              X