Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roknxj
    replied
    Cool looking Jeep I've always like white.

Leave a comment:

• H8PVMT
    replied
    Welcome, sweet lookin' Jeep.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by zjmike
    No Problem Sarah, gotta help a fellow jeeper out when I can
    YOU ROCK!
    Sorry, stormtrooper, for hijacking your welcome thread, it was for a good cause, hehe

Leave a comment:

• zjmike
    replied
    No Problem Sarah, gotta help a fellow jeeper out when I can

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by zjmike
    Sarah, we can use my jeep at the expo to kind of "peddle the wares"..

you aren't supposed to sell anything from outside display vehicles, BUT I'll be pimpin the big MJR sticker and you can store stickers and cards and stuff inside my rig if you want
    W0W!! THaT R0CKS!! Actually, that really really rocks, because last year we passed out a junk-load of flyers and got NO traffic from it ... this is a perfect way to test another method of advertising.

Leave a comment:

• zjmike
    replied
    Sarah, we can use my jeep at the expo to kind of "peddle the wares"..

you aren't supposed to sell anything from outside display vehicles, BUT I'll be pimpin the big MJR sticker and you can store stickers and cards and stuff inside my rig if you want

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by STORMTROOPER
    Anyhow, i don't know when the expo is, but i like the sound of it. When is it and is the MJR group having a booth or something?
    Steve
    Here's the link for the expo info:
    http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/ca...=getinfo&e=149

It's Oct. 9 & 10, we're going to meet for breakfast nearby too. Maybe one of these times we'll be able to get a booth ... it's not a matter of wanting to it's a matter of having the money!

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    Nice TJ! Reminds me of someone else's jeep on here.

Leave a comment:

• Kiwi
    replied
    Sweet looking Jeep.. good job and welcome

Leave a comment:

• STORMTROOPER
    replied
    I took it out to some local hills here in north san diego. For those who are interested its the hills right off the 15 fwy near escondido, just across the highway from the lawrence welk resort. The exit is deer springs road. Anyhow, i don't know when the expo is, but i like the sound of it. When is it and is the MJR group having a booth or something?
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by STORMTROOPER
    Thanks everybody! I'm pretty impressed with it myself. I used the forums and Jeepgallery.com to decide on the components/tires. Its nice to know what to expect your jeep to look like. Took it out wheeling last weekend for the first time and everything worked awesome. That's a great feeling when you've had the thing up on jackstands for two months. This is my first build up and i'm proud to say i did all the work. Thanks again.
    Steve
    Rock on, congrats on a job well done! Where'd you take it out wheelin? Are you going to meet us at the Offroad Expo in Pomona!?

Leave a comment:

• STORMTROOPER
    replied
    Thanks everybody! I'm pretty impressed with it myself. I used the forums and Jeepgallery.com to decide on the components/tires. Its nice to know what to expect your jeep to look like. Took it out wheeling last weekend for the first time and everything worked awesome. That's a great feeling when you've had the thing up on jackstands for two months. This is my first build up and i'm proud to say i did all the work. Thanks again.
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by TrAvELAr
    Yer jeeps gonna look white one day?
    yup, once the sun has its way with it

Leave a comment:

• TrAvELAr
    replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    wicked jeep, i see it now, one day mine will look like that!
    Yer jeeps gonna look white one day?

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    wicked jeep, i see it now, one day mine will look like that!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X