Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Forum

Hey Jeepers,

My name is Jason and I'm a 17 year old with a 2001 TJ 60th Anniversary model. I've been reading posts all today and I am very pleased with this forum. My jeep is currently sitting on jack stands at the moment in my garage. I'm putting on a 6" Fabtech Long Arm kit. Definitely a project. I only have the Dana 35 in the rear so I'm thinking about just using 33s. It will look funny but atleast I will have some room to flex. I'll post pictures of my project as soon as possible.
    2001 60th anniversary TJ 6" Fabtech Long Arm 35" BFG Mud terrain 2003 Rubicon Full Traction Long Arm lift/RE 7.5 springs/ 36" IROKs/Poison Spyder Cage

fabtech huh... intresting. i suggest you plan a 8.8 swap or a D44 soon cuz even with 33's ive seen and even experianced my buddys TJ blow that thing up. Dana Turdy fives suk. either that or carry spare axle shafts, U-joints, DS with you.
    oh Welcome aboard.

Comment

Yep, the D35 sucks. I'll eventually swap in the 8.8 or D44. Fabtech's kit looks really high quality and it has been receiving good reviews in recent magazines. I'm stoked to put it on.
      2001 60th anniversary TJ 6" Fabtech Long Arm 35" BFG Mud terrain 2003 Rubicon Full Traction Long Arm lift/RE 7.5 springs/ 36" IROKs/Poison Spyder Cage

Comment

Right on, Welcome to MJR! As long as you go easy on the skinny pedal. Jeepgal has done some amazing stuff in her Jeep with a D35 on 33's. With that said, we're looking for a D44 to go under it!
        Last edited by JeepGal; 08-24-04, 08:24 PM.
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Hola from the other coast! Welcome aboard!
          Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Thanks. All of your rigs are amazing. I just hope mine turns out ok. Hey Dukes69, I think my Long Arm will turn out to be approximately the same height of the 4.5 superflex. How do you like your set up with the 33s. I have the stock canyons right now on 31 Mt/rs with my RE budget boost. I am short on cash as this long arm project really takes all the money out of my wallet so I'm thinking about buying some 33 x 10.5 BF Goodrich Mud Terrains for my canyons.

Comment

Comment

Welcome aboard Surfer Boy!
                Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Hey! Welcome to MJR!

Like Chris said...you can do some pretty amazing things in a nearly stock TJ.

Have fun with it!

Tam
                  2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                  Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Nice lookin rig ya got there.
                    04 Rubicon
                    4.5" RE Super Flex
                    1" BL
                    CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                    Currie Anti-rock swaybar
                    35" el cheapos
                    Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

hey dude cool jeep and welcome!

by your user name i assume you surf, where at? isnt livermore like an hour or more from the beach? like to monterey or something?
                      B R E T T
                      87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

welcome to the badest sight on the web and for that jeep gal i think you where on the rubicon with the rest and does she beat that hotrod jeep of hers lol just be easy on the peddle and those axles will be fine for a while good luck with it
                        I am the Tarzan!

Comment

Yeah Santa Cruz is about an hour away from Livermore but I still go often. I also have a cabin up in arnold so that is why I'm starting to build my jeep up. If anyone in my area wants to go jeepin, just ask me.

Definitely the best jeep forum on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfer_Boy
                            Yeah Santa Cruz is about an hour away from Livermore but I still go often. I also have a cabin up in arnold so that is why I'm starting to build my jeep up. If anyone in my area wants to go jeepin, just ask me.

Definitely the best jeep forum on the net.

cool, i dont get to go to often but when i do im usually with my cousins in the north coast, Eureka area. nothing like surfin in 50 degree water!!
                            B R E T T
                            87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

i have a close friend that lives in santa cruz - if rick & i visit her sometime soon i'll have to let you know! beautiful area up there! can't wait to see more of your jeep pics.

your jeep rocks! welcome aboard!
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                              X