Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring everyone at the wedding to the nearest jeep dealer, everyone test drive one, meet me in Attica in the test drivin jeeps, have the wedding at the park, celebrate by wheelin, bring dirty jeeps back to dealership and say we all changed our minds. It'll work and everyone will have fun

Sorry for hijackin your thread TJSUPE
    04 Rubicon
    4.5" RE Super Flex
    1" BL
    CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
    Currie Anti-rock swaybar
    35" el cheapos
    Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

No Worries TJRUBICON, I think I may have you plan my wedding. I like your style!!!!
      Supe
      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
      Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

My Wife and have have been looking for people near us as well. Our liberty is still stock but i have no problems trying fun stuff. I am going to try and get rock gaurds put on soon so i dont have to be as careful. I am actually supposed to go with a friend of mine on the 31st to the main divide trail off of ortega. it is pretty mello, only rated a 3, but fun none the less. My friend is taking his H1 and another stock liberty may be going with us as well. If you want to go let me know.
        __________________________________________________ __

Michael
        93 Cherokee ^ 4.5 Rusty's full suspension lift
        ^ Dick Cepeck FCII 31's ^ Much more to come

Comment

If I dont end up going up to Big Bear that Weekend I will go for sure. That is always a great mellow run. Good chance to get dirty
          Supe
          97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
            No Worries TJRUBICON, I think I may have you plan my wedding. I like your style!!!!
            ROFL!! That's a great concept, let me see if it will fly LOL
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Thats what I would like to really.
              Up in Big Bear, Something small, the go wheelin all week.

I dont think I would have a problem getting you guys to come up to the wedding either!!!!! Or atleast the wheelin reception.
              Supe

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
                Thats what I would like to really.
                Up in Big Bear, Something small, the go wheelin all week.

I dont think I would have a problem getting you guys to come up to the wedding either!!!!! Or atleast the wheelin reception.
                Can't say we haven't been to one of those before -- last 4th of July in Big Bear! We missed the actual wedding, but where there for the wheelin' of course
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

You cant go wrong with Big Bear! Welcome to MJR! Glad you found us!
                  [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                  SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                  Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
                  X