X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dukes69
    replied
    Hey Adam,
    Welcome to MJR!! Glad Tam could point you in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Re: Hola

Originally posted by Adam Q.
    Hey gang,

I'm kinda new to this. I've got a Purdy 2000 Sahara TJ with BFG 33 x 10.5's, soft and hard tops wilderness rack up top yada yada yada. No lockers or anything yet. My next add on will be a winch. I know Jeep Gal from work. I've been out to Los Coyotes a couple of times and messed around a little up at Big Bear last year. I usually take one of my daughters (10 and 11) with me when I go. I live in Bonsall CA which is the very north end of San Diego County so I'm always up for day runs up that way.

Looking forward to getting dirty with you all.
    Right on!

You finally made it YAY!!

Welcome to MJR !

Tam

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    go to "edit options" in your control panel

Leave a comment:

• Adam Q.
    replied
    Hey how do I put one of those cool little pictures under my name on the left?

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Rock on Adam, glad you joined us - I'm assuming you have about 3" of lift or so? We're a pretty active group, so we should have no problems keepin' ya busy, Your Jeep Rocks!

Leave a comment:

• Adam Q.
    started a topic Hola

Hola

Hey gang,

I'm kinda new to this. I've got a Purdy 2000 Sahara TJ with BFG 33 x 10.5's, soft and hard tops wilderness rack up top yada yada yada. No lockers or anything yet. My next add on will be a winch. I know Jeep Gal from work. I've been out to Los Coyotes a couple of times and messed around a little up at Big Bear last year. I usually take one of my daughters (10 and 11) with me when I go. I live in Bonsall CA which is the very north end of San Diego County so I'm always up for day runs up that way.

Looking forward to getting dirty with you all.
Working...
X